Menagerie Pt 3

Meanwhile back at the house, Nora Valkyrie is standing over a sink, draining any bit of her previous alcoholic beverages to everyone's surprise.

Weiss looked at her quizzically. "Well that is a gargantuan waste of money, what in the world are you doing?"

Nora looked up from pouring drinks in the sink and shrugged.
"I..don't really want them anymore."

The silver-haired girl eyed her suspiciously.
_____

A pair of eyes stared at the scene from a comfortable spot on a tree branch. Her legs were crossed as she exuded a poise demeanor that was hidden behind the tree line. No one would be able to spot her.

A spy.

In all honesty, she was bored. She had been watching them for weeks and nothing worth noting has happened. What she did notice, however, is that the red-headed girl has a situation that she could easily use as leverage.

Her personal target was Ruby Rose, but ever since her partner teamed back up with Salem, her demise would have to wait. Salem wanted the two girls who killed one of her most useful henchmen.

Yes, he went rogue and became insubordinate but she had plans for him. Plans that were ruined. Now she had to execute a new plan. His body was found and he was dipped into a black lake. A lake that breeds new creations that bring nothing but destruction. All they had to do was wait.

Now with Adam being currently useless, it was the girl's job to finish what he started and get rid of any nuisances. She had to admit, going after her target's sister would make it more fun.

The thought made her smile. She had something to use against Ruby. As for her sister...

She blinked her heterochromic eyes and they opened back up with bright amber irises.
She knew exactly who to use to get to Yang.

If Blake became a problem then...
She blinked once more, revealing a set of eyes. One being being a beautiful blue and the other a scarred remain of what used to be before it was brutally branded.
She knew who scared her the most.

Blinking her eyes back to normal, she put her focus back on the house as she pushed a strand of pink hair off of her face.

She was done here. She hoped some reconnaissance in Menagerie would do her some good. It might even get Cinder off her back and in turn, get Salem off her back.
______

"He used to be a righteous boy, he wanted to fight for a good cause...was killing him really necessary? Maybe he could've changed like that Ilia girl?"

Yang looked at Ghira like he was stupid, but held back her comments.

Blake wiped a tear from her eye and stared down at the table.
"He is nothing like Ilia. He had multiple chances to do right and he didn't. He was a monster."

"I believe you, Blake. I was aware of the Haven incident, I know his heart changed. I just expected him to be incarcerated atleast..."

He looked at Yang.
"You don't seem like a cold-blooded killer so I don't blame you for doing what you did."

Kali glared at Ghira.

"Again, We're just glad you're both safe." She gave Yang another appreciative smile.

Yang didn't really know how she felt about what Ghira said. She did tell Kali part of the story when they first met and he would've found out sooner or later anyway.

The sound of a chair screeching across the floor interrupted Yang's thoughts.
She looked over at the cause of the sound a saw Blake stand up and walk away.