mi amante ,octane {☺︎}

i better be the first to make an octane oneshot

edit: i wasnt >:( kinda petty about it, sorry if he seems too out of character, haven't played apex in a while :(

-
genderneutral reader
sfw

fluff?

-

octane.
he seems to be who everyone tends to avoid.
his experience with drugs and his nationality didn't seem to be inviting.

he was interesting.

i entered the bar, craving for liquor.
mirage was serving this evening, always ends out to be an outstanding night.

i sat on a stool, knocking on the wooden table-thing, demanding a drink. "elliot~" i cooed, immediately he appeared, smiling his cocky smile at me. "uuu~ [name] is here~! " he exclaimed, carrying on a small conversation.

the conversation eventually lead to the Mexican in the corner of the bar, that was secretly listing in.

the loads of empty glasses in front of him showed he had been there for a while.
i criticized mirage for not cleaning up near octane.

later in the night, i stared at octane to get his attention, he turned around meeting my wink.

i heard him chuckle before turning around. i stood up, unbuttoning the first row of my dress shirt.

i walked over, throwing myself on the stool next to him. "ah, hello, hombre. " he greeted.
we spent the next few minutes chit chatting,
i laughed at his jokes once in a while.

"ey, bartender!" i yelled, elliot dashing to our location, he took the dirty glasses from us, before asking for our orders.

"jäger for the two of us. " i replied, "the evening is still young." i cooed. octane chuckled, seemed to be a habit of his. "i like your choice of poison, mi amante."  i smiled, letting the liquor spill down my throat.

eventually the evening turned into mid-night and we left the bar. i had a tad too much to drink, i was giggly and touchy. "you know," i slurred, hanging on to octane. "you know, i speak spanish too right?" i finished, standing on my own. i dusted the dirt of my clothes and buttoning my pants.

"so i'll see you,  mi amante."

-

mi amate = my lover

-