coral locks , octane {☺︎}

i lost motivation along the way, sorry if it sucks, pm if u wanna change anything

edit: this was from august,, its december now lol
i totally forgot who requested this, enjoy it ig?? im trying to get into writing but exams are starting againwhoops

astera, the new legend, she proved to be a woman of bravery, she would happily jump down cliffs, get bitten by the most venomous reptiles.

quite a daredevil.

currently she's wasted at a party, grinding her body against another. the man seems equally wasted, mumbling spanish curses.

eventually, her body is pinned against a wall, lips nibbling along her neck.

-

there's four squads left, it would be a pity to die now.

astera is happily running to the the inner cascades as her only squadmate,, octane,, is looting in skull town.

she makes sure to warn her teammate so he catches up but he shrugs it off. astera finds some attachments and a golden backpack.

the announcer warns the squads about the ring closing in, astera keeps looting while checking her map.

she waits a good five minutes as she camps in one of the buildings, "mira, i don't think i can run this one out!!" octane exclaims and soon she can hear him heal.

astera runs a hand through her coral orange hair. she clicks her gun on her back and bolts off.

she runs through bunker,—which was surprisingly empty— keeping a close eye on her surroundings.

as octane's body turns into a deathbox, she can feel bullets pierce her back. astera goes behind some rocks and pops a shield battery.

the female manages to easily down the whole squad, quickly grabbing her teammates banner and looting.

she switches her worn l-star for something more simple and goes to a respawn beacon.

the woman looks around, she can see the figure of her step-sister, wraith. the other woman watches her orange-haired sister before cocking her sniper out.

astera groans and hides behind an opened bin, reloading before throwing multiple grenades. with determination and bravery, she defeats the squad, barely, she doesn't loot and quickly respawn her teammate.

she watches the male jump down and softly grins. "welcome back~" the latino chuckles, he stretches a little and quickly loots.

he seems quite impressed by her skill and starts a conversation. the two seem to enjoy each other's company as they hurry to get away from the ring. octavio seems to like her coral locks too.

-

as octane's wingman bullet pierce the enemy's head, they can officially call themselves champions.

the woman screams out happily, wrapping her arms around the adrenaline junkie. she presses a quick kiss against his mask and runs around.

the two laugh as they board the dropship, laughter and happiness fills the air.