devil , wraith {☣︎}

-????????we got 1k reads!! (the 17th may)-

-
???
???
??
we got 1k reads!! (the 17th may)
-

a cell is all i know.
i have never seen anything outside of it, never felt 'sunlight' against my skin, grass under my feet. this grey institute is all i know.

sometimes they turned the radio on, letting us hear sweet melodies or the disasters outside.

i was picking my skin off and consuming it, i had a desire for human flesh.

a really big one.

today was actually feeding day, it happens twice a month.

they took me out of my cell today.
they said they wanted to see how i fight or something.

i did what i was told, ripping the kid in pieces, i tried smuggling his heart with me but i didn't succeed.

i didnt get fed.

.

it had been a few days, they finally threw the fresh body in my cell.

i was so excited, i was literally bouncing. they told me to sit still and they injected some weird stuff in me. waiting for a reaction that didn't come was really boring. they took notes and let me eat.

i ripped bones off, literally plunging my head inside the bleeding body.

i can hear the walls exploding, workers dying yet i have no pity nor fear.

fresh blood runs down my chin as i crawl to the bars to greet the stranger.

her eyes were clouded with pity and anger, her hair was a trophy, proof she was independent.
"are you the devil?" i ask, feeling the blood trail down.

"i think you are." she replies, walking away just like everything in my life.