crazy, octane {☺︎}

-female readerfluffrequested by  stryczek_kamyczek -

-
female reader
fluff
requested by  stryczek_kamyczek
-

being concealed in her room was cozy, (y/n) was writing her days down, the action and dialogue of her day. the habit of keeping a diary was comforting.

(y/n) was hiding under the blanket, a little childish habit of hers. she scribbles happily before a few knocks land on the door.

she stops and throws the blanket off, heads over to the door and opens the entry.

the new legend, octane, is standing in her doorstep, a big grin plastered on his face. it was surprising since (y/n) was too awkward to make friends, no one really went up to her.

"ah, you're (y/n)! so hermoso!" he cooes. the mexican drags her out, heading towards the cozy bar.

she sits, the famous bartender smiling brightly, "uuuu~, it's (y/n)!" he cooes. mirage asks for her order but she just shrugs.

octane keeps asking about (y/n)'s life, quite literally everything. it's really obnoxious but (y/n) doesn't mind.

the night turns to morning, (y/n) has enjoyed her time greatly, her eyelids feel quite heavy and she manages to slip out, going to her dorm.

as soon as she hits the bed, she's out cold.

[TIM€$KIP?] [¥£$]

octane still annoyed (y/n) for the next month, he was called crazy,—more than he was before— he wanted to know her inside out.

she was quite interesting.

(y/n) would grow to love the attention, she would call him so he'd ask more and they'd go to a little café.

(y/n) found herself blushing at the man's words, her body tingling when he laid a finger on her, she would desperately agree to anything he said.

octane would do the same, he can't go a day without this woman and it seems to drive him crazy.

these two were crazy for each other, there was rumors about their relationship but octane would just playfully snap at them.

it's been a good three months, the sun is happily beaming along the day.

octane has casual clothing, shorts and a t-shirt. he was stripped of his mask and goggles, he had eyes shaped like cute almonds and monolids which was pretty surprising. he had a high arc to his brows, that could give him a stern look. his olive skin seemed lighter due to being covered constantly.

octane finds their little lair, it was an old bunker hidden under a river. someone had removed the celling of it and changed it to glass, so you could see the fish swim through.

they had littered the place with blankets, some deep secrets still hide there.

so does their kisses.

so, they decide to head down, (y/n) can't spot the crackhead anymore but shrugs it off. when she crawls down, the daredevil is waiting for her, he has a friggin' suit on, his hair is trimmed, the light scrub he had, shaved away.

and the most beautiful crimson roses in his embrace. "(y/n)-.." he tries to coo but is visibly nervous.

(y/n)'s face goes red, just like the roses and walks over. octane seems more and more anxious the closer she gets.

she never realized octane was quite insecure, he would constantly ask about how things were, doubting himself.

octane fidgets, he gives the roses to (y/n) and clears his throat.

he says the sweetest words, (y/n) feels like she's melting from his warmth.

"was,, was that good enough..?" he mumbles, doubting if he's worth her love.

(y/n) nods and grins, soon they're lips are connected.

and like that, the two became a couple, a crazy one to say the least.

uwuwuwuwuwu, cute

i feel like i should add more but idk what to add, gossip?? i should,,

grrr how do i end this

howdy im cup, i currently have unstable wifi and who ever that requested a octane fluff in the forest, it deleted itself 🤠😔✊

but dont worry, i'll start it again!!