awkward ,mirage {☺︎}

requested by @Dianapxharleyq
hope you like it, tell me if you wanna change something:)

(at some point i started using grammarly dont mind the spelling)

-
female reader
sfw
fluff
-

(name) reloaded her sniper, lifeline had given them a few shield cells after a gunfight.
they had camped in the watchtower, (name) making a few comments about enemy activity.

"eh, cant lifeline summon her drop-thingy?" mirage yawned, fidgeting with his curly hair.
lifeline rolled her eyes, "of course, prince charming. " she pointed at the direction, the care package would land.

dozens of squads appeared out of nowhere, (name) groaned, aiming at a target.
"thanks, prince charming," she said, watching the two squads fight each other.

"erm, sorry," he muttered, the tip of his ears turning red. he took his r-99 out, waiting for directions. eventually, they threw dozens of grenades and started to shoot.

"i'm headin' down there, go get her, tiger!" lifeline cheered at mirage before joining the battle. mirage's tanned skin turned flushed, and he continued shooting, now with a little more dedication.

eventually, they fled the area, waited for the two squads to fight and kill the remaining one.
lifeline was quite surprisingly uninjured, smiling like there was no tomorrow.

(name) found a legendary knockdown shield which she gave to mirage, (due to the fact he was offense). she took some healing and ammo and was ready to go.

lifeline and mirage were huddled around a blue-ish death box, whispering quite loudly.
"why didn't you follow the plan-" lifeline whispered, attaching a barrel to her hemlok.
"there was like 30 people, how was i supposed to??" mirage screeched back, he took an arc star or two.

(name) started walking towards a building, checking for more loot, silently thinking about that little conversation those two had. it was all peaceful until gunshots echoed through the location.

she got her havoc, kicking the door down like a badass and shooting anything moving.
she downed to enemies, but a third squad joined the party.

"oh, are you serious!" mirage yelled into the mic, which caused lifeline to flinch and eventually leave the game.

later they camped near bridges, waiting for the ring to get smaller. "what where you two talking about when we were at relay?" (name) asked, injecting a syringe in her arm.

"uhm, n-nothing much.." elliot murmured, checking the map. (name) sighed, pulling him closer. "don't make me ask again!" (name) said, inching closer.

"i, uh,-" elliot started, (name) looked at him expectingly. "ilikeyou" he said anxiously, staring at (name)'s eyes.

(name) backed into her own corner, "oh." she looked at the roof before continuing, "for how, long have you, uh" she asked, gulping nervously.

of course i ruined it, gosh i suck,
elliot thought, before answering
"like, since you arrived, but the first few months you were quite bitchy. " he said, literally regretting his words after.

(name) laughed, seeing the expression on elliot's face made this much funnier. she scooted closer, "yeah you're right, i was bitchy." she agreed, suddenly she felt a lot closer to elliot, like literally.

she felt his hot breath hit her face, as she leaned her head to the side.
"don't make it awkward again, (name)." he whispered before connecting their lips.

suddenly the door sprang open, a full squad barging in and the last thing (name) remembers is a shotgun to her head.

she spawned back at the lobby, elliot by her.
"i tried to resurrect but, BOOM!" he said, which made her laugh.

"good job, tiger!" ajay cheered, fist-bumping her bro. "oh god, you saw it?" he asked, (name) saw how red decorated his face.

"mirage, everyone saw it." wraith spoke up, followed by various legends winking and congratulating them.

u wanted awkward, i gave you awkward
please do message me if i should change something :)