demon's angel, octane&wattson {☣︎}

excuse the shitty attempt at a french accentedit: i gave up on the accent edit: or did ii didwaitalso i made them literally demon/angel whoops

edit: i gave up on the accent
edit: or did i
i did
wait
also i made them literally demon/angel whoops

-
requested by JinxedMoon
harassment
sfw??
-

it was the opening-party, wattson had joined the apex games so it was a tradition to celebrate. she invited everyone except,, him.

octavio silva, a literal demon.

no seriously, he's a demon.

wattson remembers being pinned up a wall, his teeth growing into fangs, his eyes burning red. he looked like el diablo himself.

it's a classic, angels and demons don't like each other.

his actions and attitude clouded his morality, he was spotted multiple times doing drugs in alleys, hooking up with prostitutes and even meeting up with gangs.

he was a demon, what could you expect?

angels are supposed to be pure, never lusting, staying clean and helping others with their problems.

wattson remembers being told, if she touched a woman without consent she would be forced to rip her eyes out.

she shrugged, he would probably appear with his friends at some point. "zat's why i have ssecurity guards." wattson giggles and curls her bangs.

she finishes her hair and smiles, she looks like an,, angel. natalie snorts and goes to the kitchen, she checks on the food—the staff had made— and can hear a polite knock on the open door.

the clock clicks, 10pm as the robot enters, "hello, wattson!!" his screen turns to a new, happy, blue smiley with some electricity everywhere.

she had designed it for him. "welchome, pathfinder." her accent softly peaks as she smiles, "i brought the stew like you wanted me to!!" the pot is placed on her kitchen counter as she smiles, "thzank you." wattson smiles and smells it. "hm,..." she hums and goes to pull the food out of the oven.

wattson lets the basin of food cool and folds her apron away. there's one knock on the door before the trickster himself, mirage, appears. "smells amazing~ hi wattson!" he greets and the robot's screen turns sad, since he didn't get mentioned. "oh hey path." mirage greets and watches the robot lighten.

eventually, everyone arrives. even mister demon.

she forces him to put all of his drugs and stim in a bag outside. he puts a container on the table, people eye him suspiciously but octane grins, "whaat? i didn't poison it!! the cyanide was delivered to someone else." he mumbles and grins.

wattson raises a brow and opens the plastic, it didn't smell fishy, well it did but not,, you know. drugs.

some staff help with the foods and drinks as she shrugs and puts it on a plate, wattson finds a bottle of wine out and finds some glasses, putting them on the table.

she actually didn't drink since they burned her skin. wattson couldn't physically drink, she just scrunched her nose at the smell.

wattson pours some water to the others glasses and hers last. the others take some wine as she fills their plates.

she sits down, everyone happily chit-chats, wattson eats her food and smiles while holding a conversation with lifeline.

natalie unconsciously takes a spoonful of octane's food and she gags.

her throat is burning in sin, she spits it out in the trash and glares at him, "argh!! you know i'm allergic to clams, octane!"

octane seems to grin as he shrugs, a staff member asks if she needs any medication but she shakes her head.

wattson rinses her mouth with some tap water and laughs it off, "itz okay,, i overreactzed." wattson goes back to table, shrugging it off.

the man apologizes, well, not really but everyone shrugged it off.

-

as some point wattson is cleaning dishes, the crew is too busy finding entertainment for the legends. she hums softly before she can feel his presence.

"ah, hola, ángel~." octane greets. wattson sighs softly and smiles, "salut, octane." she greets back and puts the clean plate on the racket.

octane forces the two of them to hold a conversation and, wattson would hate to admit it but he was nice company.

he slowly tries to coax her into drugs, a joint is hidden in his pocket as he winks. wattson refuses but the demon keeps pushing.

octane grins, devilish as he puts it in her pocket, watching her shriek and throw it away, her fingers burning in sin.

he constantly tries to manipulate her into sinning but she manages to stay clean. wattson politely refuses all of his forceful attempts before someone finally calls him out.

" 'ey, octane, stop botherin' wattson, contain 'our dick!" lifeline jokes and octane rolls his eyes. he sends one last, lustful look and goes to the other legends.

she finishes cleaning the last cup and dries her wrinkly hands. natalie sits next to mirage and lifeline, everyone is apparently going for a round of karaoke.

octane seems to watch wattson, listening to every word she says, enjoying every moment. the frenchie ignores the latino's gaze while explaining how she designed the ring, to a fellow engineer.

everyone switches seats once in a while, wattson is just chatting with bangalore before she can feel a hand slither on her thigh.

wattson sighs, "n'es-tu pas désespéré.." she removes his hand and continues her conversation.

he tries a few more times and eventually, gives up. wattson takes a glass of water before going to sit next to wraith. they talked about how their abilities pair and decided to end the conversation there.

natalie goes to find a bathroom, she almost makes it but the daredevil stops her again.

he takes her shoulder and pushes her against the wall. octavio inhales deeply and smirks, his touch burns her pale skin.

wattson decides, it's frigging enough and screams the loudest she can, many rush over, makoa even pushes octane to the ground.

they all wait for an explanation as octane sits on the floor, wattson reddens in embarrassment, "i don't think he should be here anymore,"

-

lil sketch of our angel