metal limbs, octane {❤︎}

at some point i thought octane's name was octavia but its octavio, whoops

tell me
if there's spelling mistakes or such, im writing this at 5 am, gosh i wish i
wrote everything at 5 am.

edit: i almost died that day remember to sleep folks

edit; this was an old draft from spring, i felt as if it was cluttering so i just, ended it whoops
-
male reader
dom octane
nsfw
-

octavio wandered the streets of the outlands, watching the pretty lights flicker.

elliot had told him to go have fun, go get some ass, or dick, octavio doesn't mind switching.

the silky v-neck traveled to his navel, letting the breezy air make goosebumps on his skin.
the quite tight jeans almost suffocated his thighs, the belt squished his living being, he dammed elliot for dressing him like this.

he entered the bar, literally local hook up clubs. ordering the famous tequila shots.

as he holds the first shot, a hand slithers on his shoulder. "i hate when people buy tequila and don't share~" they cooed.

he's meet with the sight of a quite handsome man, watching the stranger sit next to him and run his fingers up and down on octavio's arm.

he smiles, cocky, as he gives the shot to the stranger. "what is your name, bombón?" he feels the fingers on his limb travel down to his metal one. "y/n, i do like your metal limbs," he starts, leaning up to octavio's ear, y/n seductively whisper in his ear. "it'll be a pleasure to sit on those~"

octavio feels his face get redder, he downs the first shot. "i didn't take you for a bottom~" he flirts back, taking two more shots.

together they finish a pyramid, watching the shot balanced perfectly before he heads out to the dance floor.

they dance, drunk to the bone, y/n grinds on the mexican as well. somewhere along the way, octavio is thrown onto a seat, his lips attacked by the familiar stranger.

the air turns moist, tension grows faster then their lust, the music sings the night away.

y/n is trying to get into octavio's mouth, his tongue pushing forward but octavio holds his grounds. eventually, they break the kiss, grinding is the next thing that follows.

as friction against his pants fasten, he smashes his lips against the other male, seeing as he tries to push himself in.

he smirks slightly, watching the male think he's so smart. their actions repeating, octavio tries to enter again but he gets the same answer.

his hand goes from y/n's side to his throat, gives a demanding squeeze, which also gives him what he wants.

his tongue enters the other male's mouth, octavio seems to be enjoying dominating y/n.

a hand opens his zipper, palming him while slowly rubbing his crotch as well.

he nibbles on y/n lips, pushing the other male closer to himself. y/n breaks the kiss, lowering to his knees. "what if someone sees-" octavio starts, y/n grips one of his metal prosthetics, giving a cocky smile. "they look away," he says, giving him a wink before continuing.

octavio lets y/n pulls his cock out, watching him stroke his length. y/n flashes a smile as he forces octavio in his mouth. y/n gags a few times but he carries on as the powerful bottom he is. the submissive male sucks his cock, the feeling of bliss was lovely.

y/n stops and grins. "i'm surprised your dick isn't a metal prosthetic." he laughs at octavio's annoyed look.

"oh shut the fuck up and suck my dick." the other male replies and throws his head back.

he can feel y/n hum, swirling his tongue, teasingly.

eventually, he's pushed into some lounge, the mexican demands the male to strip.

"oh? there's no lube for you, amigo." octane teases and watches the male gulp.

it's frankly the only thing he remembers from last night.