pool party, octane & mirage {❤︎}

-male readernsfw smut/ threesome-

-
male reader
nsfw
smut/ threesome
-

the apex legends have been rewarded with a good ol' pool party, sunlight tanning people's skin.

i readjusted my trunks, sunbathing next to wraith. we had listened to music and read magazines about being like celebrities.

eventually, we hop into the water, splashing around and tacking each other.

she headed over to ajay and anita, i seemed to be invisible like in a matter of seconds. i tried to join in but it was obvious they didn't want me.

i sighed, heading over to the deeper end, swimming slowly, enjoying my time.

floating on my back, i stare at the sky, i try not to think about everyone enjoying each others company yet here i am alone.

suddenly, someone pounds on me, forcing me underwater, i was really close to shitting my pants.

they pull me up, a handsome tanned face smirks at me. "shocked ya, huh?" he says, laughing at my distress.

i yell at him, wrapping my legs around him, i really want,,his touch. or him, both will do.

it was embarrassing to admit, but true it was.

he carries the conversation on longer, his hand slides on my ass and he squeezes.

i suppress a moan, giving him a look, he knows i want this and he knows i want someone else too.

fucker.

he guides me into a little cave thing, the entrance is covered with thick water running down.

i see octavio waiting for me, his cocky smile makes me tremble. "speak of the devil~" octavio sings. he takes my hand and forces me on his lap.

im about to refuse but rough kisses on my neck stops me. the coarse beard tickles my neck, their hands rub me all over and i feel my sins crawling on my back. (* imitates megalovania*)

octavio smashes his lips on mine again, scratching my sides. octane was always the most masochistic of all of us. he'd do anything to make us humiliate or hurt him.

elliot was the most dominant of the two, he loved it when we trembled under him, or i in this situation. he was a sweet man too, some times.

i rip myself away and slide off octane's lap, elliot orders me to latch on again, his hand in his trunks as he watches me and octavio.

i pull him to me, pinching his neck while we swirl our tongues together. elliot's moans aren't suppressed like mine and octane's.

octane quivers, seems to be a habit of his and he bites down at my tongue. "ow!" i pull away, holding my tongue in pain. octane chuckles and apologizes while elliot stops his doing, what he was doing before and holds my head up.