bad path, wraith {☠︎ ☺︎}

sob, i need sleep

also, please don't spam me with requests, i just started school and it takes forever,, as well as i don't really understand 'em

i'll make an edit for this later

-
wraith x genderneutral!reader
nsfw
trigger warning: drugs, suicide, depression
requested by @as
-

renee watches as the ex-soldier pulls the medic in for a kiss, her eyes tear up as she silently walks off, letting them have some privacy. she stomps off to her dorm, smacking the door closed and plopping down on the floor. she sprawls out and just softly sobs, a few tears dripping down her petite face.

she's happily glued on the floor, letting out a few sniffles. she's never fallen in love before, it was confusing for her. she manages to sit up and pull her phone out.

ajay: renee! come to my room, i need to tell ga somthin' 😍😍

wraith eyes the text before finding the famous druggie's number up, octavio silva.

sure, it was a hasty decision but she wanted to try it. "hellllllllllo~ must be urgent, since you don't like me~" the mexican teases.

the woman sighs, why is she doing this? "hello, octane. remember you told me about that, that made you happy?" she questions slowly.

the daredevil snickers, "you want some? damn,, i thought you-" he starts to tease again but she cuts him off.

few minutes later, the latino arrives, he has casual clothing and left his mask at his place. octane eyes her puffy face, "damn, you definitely need it, amiga!" he chuckles and plops down on her bed.

wraith follows along, murmuring things like: "i'm going to regret this" or "this is stupid".

it takes around twenty minutes for wraith to learn how to smoke a joint.

it was true, he wasn't lying, after a while, renee got all clingy and fuzzy,, forgetting heartbreak.

octane leaves her some extra and leaves soon after.

[skip]

the medic had questioned why the ravenette hadn't visited her,, wraith never left her on read! she sighs softly, it was late so she probably fell asleep.

[sssskip]

over the course of the next few months, renee had gotten pretty deep in the hole. she was stabbing needles in her arms, snorting it up in her nose.

it was definitely visible, she looked like a fucking drug addict. the bags under her eyes were black and baggy, her skin was all breaking out as a dozen other things were wrong.

she had started to receive nasty glares, even her own family, the legends don't like her anymore.

except (y/n).

it's surprising, whenever wraith passed out in an unfamiliar alley, she wakes up in hee bed, next to the mysterious legend.

(y/n) kept the woman's drug addiction and depression a secret, they desperately tried to coax her into rehab, so she at least could walk normally.

it was around the point renee got too thin, if she sucked her tummy in, you could see a faint outline of her organs. the new legend had finally forced her into a center, it was extremely hard since the woman kept running away or tried to commit suicide.

it left (y/n) stressed, all they wanted was for the woman to live a happy life, in a big house, with some kids. maybe their kids? the poor legend had fallen in love with the addict, before all of this, wraith had never confronted them.

it was nice to see progress.

it took long time, it was painful but slow, yet renee stayed motivated.

and after a good year or so, the woman was drug and depression-free! every once in a while, she still wants to go back to her old habits,, but she won't.

she's a proud mom now.