hike , octane {☺︎}

requested by idk who

i hate these drafts tbh

-
genderneutral reader
sfw
fluff
-

i strapped the bag up, the fellow latino was lazily eating a pack of oreos next to me. he refused to help, happily watching me suffer with the packing. as i struggled with the last item he laughs at me, pulling the object out of my hands and forcefully pushing it in.

he doesn't succeed and a small, embarrassed blush tints his face. "ah, sorry, bonbòm."
he apologizes, finds some tools and tightens his legs so he doesnt have to bring his tools with him.

(i was going to write that he would change shoes but uh, our dear friend octane doesnt have feet.)

his inflexible uniform was lazily tossed to side and a pair of thin t-shirt and shorts was dressed on.

(i was going to say he had haIRY LEGS BUT HE DOESNT HAVE LEGS)

his dyed hair has fluffed out, verdant green gives her soft glance and octavio straps the backpack to his spine. "let's go, mi sol!" he grins and reaches out for my hand.

i lock the door and we go on our way.

there's this forest, apparently one living man has escaped this forest and octavio wanted to take me there.

dumbass.

-

we follow a trail, its quite a hot day so we just sweat and chit-chat. i fidget with the straps as i watch octane skip around. he's like a little kid, enjoying recess or something. he looks like a hot god, his hair is puffed out and-

"you done staring, mira?" he calls me out and i turn away. i skip ahead in embarrassment, lost in thought, i keep walking until i fall down. "(y/n)!!" i roll down this cliff but its actually not that deep or long.

i look up, i can feel soft stinging on my arms and i dust myself off. octane looks worried but a grin quickly plasters on his face. i give him my backpack and crawl out. he gives me a bottle of water to wash the excess dirt off. i scrunch my face after he pecks my cheek, "ew..." i tease and decide to take his hand since i don't want to fall again.

we happily walk in silence, enjoying nature to its full extent."is this where we start talking about deep stuff?" octane teases but i nod. i hum softly before asking him the question. "do you want kids?" he seems to think about it for a while and slowly nods, "yes but i don't think i would be a good papá.." he responds and i tighten the grip on his hand. i nod, making him explain a little more, "i would be selfish, i wouldn't listen to my kid, i know myself, i wont be a good dad.." he gulps and i feel my heart breaking slightly.

i stop him and hold his jaw, his eyes seem a little teary as i press a kiss against his cheek. "ew.. thats so stupid. small brain. " i mumble and he snickers. "small braaaaain. "