Izuku's Quirk

(The image above is a concept for his "hero" costume: old concept)

Quirk - Malleable Galaxy (Galaxy for short)

 The user has the ability to turn his form to a shimmering mist that can be remodeled into whatever the user wants, however, they can only remodel what has been turned to mist: example, if he turned his entire right arm into mist he is only able to turn that matter of his arm into a blade, which can be as hard as stone. THOUGH, when the user turns their entire body into mist, they have to ensure that their body doesn't drift to far apart, because it can be hard to fully reform. Also, when he turns a limb to mist and leaves it in that state, surface feelings or thoughts can be heard if a person is close. DRAWBACKS of this quirk is that when reforming a limb, if the idea they have is not clear in their head, the reform limb is unstable and can be easily smashed back into mist. Also, emotions heavily affect the density of the reformed arm, if the person is panicked or under stress, reformed limbs won't hold. SIDE EFFECTS of this quirk is that the freckles on his body glow, which is just cute side effect. APPEARANCE – when full cowl is activated his skin becomes a bright blue and purple hue with white "stars" (like a galaxy) and his hair gains a more blue-green hue. The galaxy pattern on his body also shifts and moves (making it ever changing)

Quirk –Capture Candy

Allows the user the ability to transform objects and people into candy – a drawback is the larger an object the harder it is to transform it – and also has the ability to turn them back into people or the object they were before. (I have to thank Octopie21 on FanFiction.net for this quirk idea.APPEARANCE – when this quirk is inuse, a pastel pink glow comes off his hands and when used on a person the auratravels onto the person when they are being transformed into candy. DRAWBACK– it leaves a bitter or sour taste in his mouth that doesn't go away for a solidfive minutes. SIDE EFFECT – when he gained this quirk, his dark greenhair lightened to a pastel green.