CHAPTER SIXTEEN

(A/N: Trigger warning gore)

 . . . . .

Izuku was gently tapping his feet on the edge of a roof as he was letting his gaze wonder around the dark city illuminated by lights like stars in the sky. His warm breath clouded in front of his face like smoke as he pulled his red coat tighter around his slender form, a shiver ran down his spine as he tried to keep an eye out for the hero killer Stain. A giggle broke past his lips as he heard a scream in the distance, emerald eyes twinkling before he calmly stepped off the roof and letting his body plummet to the ground before activating his second quirk 'malleable galaxy' and becoming a mist. The blue glowing particles gently floating down before reforming and skipping in the direction he heard the scream, peering around the corner and seeing the bloody sight before him.

A soft giggle parted his lips as he heard the wheezed breath of the hero slowly dying, a small smile curling at his lips as he made his way calmly over to the hero, squatting down as he offered the man a concerned look, "Are you okay mister? That's a lot of blood oozing out of your sordid body?"

The hero shakily reached out to the Izuku, wheezing out a faint plea as he flashed a wide grin revealing all his teeth, his voice sickeningly sweet, "No, you're gonna die here, you're not sweet enough for this world. Isn't that right, Mr Hero Killer~?"

Izuku felt the sharp blade gently dig into his back, slowly tilting his head to look over his shoulder at the killer, his smile softening to look at him. Slowly beginning to activate his quirk near his chest to ensure that if he does get stabbed that no damage would be done, a soft giggle bubbling from his lips as his emerald eyes flashed with mischief, "It's nice to meet you, I'm known as Starburst but people often refer to me as King Candy. I've come here to ask you something that you'll no doubt decline."

Izuku casually grabbed a green lollipop from his pocket, placing the sweet between his lips as his lips contorted into a twisted grin, "My leader wishes to recruit you to join the League of Villains... I, however, would like to possible strike a deal... I would like the corpses of the heroes you kill. In return I'll leave you alone and won't bother you, I'll even help you get out of prison if you ever get caught."

Izuku sent a wink as the last sentence tumbled from his rosy lips as he fiddled with lollipop resting between his lips, his eyes widening slightly as a sword pierced through his chest; a blue galaxy swirling around the blade as he blinked slowly. Gently poking the blade with his finger as childish laughter parted his lips, a wavering pout on his lips that twitched up in a maddening grin, "Oh, Mr Hero Killer... That wasn't very nice, consider yourself lucky that I like you... 'Cause if I didn't you'd already be smashed into pieces under my foot."

Izuku's emerald orbs flashed in warning as he moved forward and away from the blade, placing a hand over his chest as a dramatic sigh parted his lips, slouching forward slightly in mock defeat. Stain's lips curling down into a sneer laced with distain as he carefully watched the young boy in front of him, sword still pointed at him in warning. "I'm not going to join your group; it would be a waste of time and hinder me from attaining my goal."

"I just knew would say something like that Mr Stainy," Izuku huffed as he sunk his teeth into the lollipop, it crunching loudly as he pocketed the stick, "Nevertheless, if you need me, I'll gladly get rid of bodies for you... Which reminds me, I'm going to take this one."

Slender finger glowed a soft pink as he touched the limp carcass, it gradually reducing in size and becoming a murky green sphere that Izuku quickly placed into his pocket. Brushing off his coat as he turned to walk away from Stain, gently calling over his shoulder, "Until we meet again, Mr Stainy~!"