Scotland x Reader

Alistair sat on the porch swing, a cigarette hung loosely out of his mouth drooping down. His dark green eyes watching his girlfriend play football with his brothers, except Arthur. A growl rumbled from the back of his throat as Dylan ( Wales) picked her up bridal style,  running away from a fumming Seamus ( Ireland).

[Name] and Dylan laughing the whole way. After a little chasing they finally calmed down and joined Alistair on the porch.  As [Name] was about to sit next to Alistair, Dylan wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into his lap. She squeaked in surprise, but just chuckled at his antics. Dylan looked over and saw the anger on his older brothers face and smirked.  He leaned down and whispered something in [Name]'s ear, making her blush then giggle. By then Alistair was fumming,  he stood up and stomped out his cigarette and marched inside, slamming the door as he went.

The three of them stared at where the Scott just was, [Name] pulled off Dylans arm from around her waist and went inside after her boyfriend.

" Alistair, whats the matter?" She asked, finding him on the couch, whiskey bottle in hand. He turned to her and glared. She huffed in annoyance and sat down next to him.

" Seriously Ally, whats wrong?" She asked, her voice going soft and gentle. He turned towards her, forest green eyes meeting [eye color] eyes. He put down the bottle on the side table.

" Lassie, ye love me right?" He asked, cupping her cheek in his large hand. She blushed and nodded.

" Of course I do Alistair. Why wouldn't I?" She asked, putting her hand over his.

" Well te way ye were acting with me brothers." He said, she smiled softly.

" Alistair,  they're more like brothers to me. You have to remember that I grew up without a mother and with four older brothers." She said.

" Besides, I only love you." She said, Alistair leaned in and captured his lips with his own, moving in sync he laid her down on the couch climbing on top of her. She moaned into the kiss as he forced his tounge into her mouth, ' cigarettes' she thought as they foughr for domance, which he won. They pulled apart when they heard cat calls.

Alistair looked over and saw his two brothers in the doorway, snickering.  Alistair got up and chased the two out of the house, yelling curse words all the way, and the two laughing as they did so. [Name] sat up and chuckled to herself.

" Oh those Kirklands."