England x Punk!Reader

Requested by Fireheart2589

Bonnofey (is that right?), the girl England hated with a passion, from the way she talked, acted and even walked, he despised her. America tried to get him to date her but he just slapped him and walked away. You might be thinking 'why does Iggy hate her? Why do you make the Iggy hate the re-i mean [Name]?' Well I'll tell ya why little kiddies. He hates her because she reminds him of his punk past, but deep inside he likes her..he just doesn't want to admit it. Now [Name] on the other hand actually likes England, a lot, but she thinks that he hates her for what she is. This makes her sad, her friends tried to help her out but it didn't work.....[Name] is the shy one of the group, whenever they go to meetings she gets flustered and tries to talk to him but ends up quoting song lyrics and smirks instead of smiles.(I actually do this XD) so, let us begin what a beautiful relationship could happen.... Hopefully.

"Come on [Name], we don't have all day now." France said as he tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for his younger sister to get dressed.
"I'm almost done! Don't get your knickers in a twist!." She yelled back.
"My knickers are perfectly still!." He yelled in reply.
"That's not what Scotty says!" She said as she came down the stairs. He was about to say something when he saw her, she was wearing a black leather jacket, a black tank top with a dark purple lace over it, and black jeans with combat boots. France's eyes practically sparkled like a little girls dreams.
"Oh [Name]! You look so beautiful!." He gushed and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. She pushed him away.
"Yeah, whatever. Let's just go already." She said and walked out of the house with him trailing behind.

Small timeskip to the meeting

When they got there France went with Prussia and Spain and [Name] went with Berlin and Moscow. As they were talking away her eyes never left England, the way his golden hair reflected in the sunshine that was streaming through the windows, the way his emerald eyes shone with happiness as he talked. She loved him, she truly did..she just didn't want to admit it. She might be Paris but she's rebellious, dresses like a punk rock band member, and acts like one of them half the time. She's afraid that he will laugh at her and the others will as well....so she doesn't say anything about it, she keeps to herself. Besides he has someone, he's with Seychelles (personally I don't like her), she's beautiful, smart and courageous...... Everything [Name] isn't. She sighed as she took a seat next to France and tapped her for as she listened to Germany talk, her left hand over her left ear as she listened to music as well without anyone noticing. A small smile came upon her lips as the song Black Cat by Mayday Parade came on. She looked at Edinburgh and he looked back and mouthed to her.
"What?" He mouthed.
"You got your guitar?" She mouthed back in response. He nodded and pulled out his guitar and slid it under the table. She reached under and grabbed it and plugged it into the amp that she has under the table for reasons, she smirked some and started strumming the cords of the guitar. Everyone looked at her.
"Do jou mind not doing zhat?" Germany asked her.
"Nope." She replied and stood up and full on started playing it. Germany was about to get up when Berlin placed her hand on his shoulders and pulled him back down. She looked at Edinburgh and he snuck over to a set of drums and started playing them along with her, she got Prussia and Denmark in on it as well as they started to play the guitar and bass. She started singing, staring at Seychelles the whole time.

Close up camera one
The hero sings in this scene
The boy that gets the girl gets to go home where they get married
But stop the tape,
The sunset still looks fake to me
The hero looks like he can't breathe
The damsel just left everything

You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa
You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa

Oh close up camera two
Cause the hero dies in this scene
Your inspiration is the loss of absolutely everything
And flashback on the girl
As we montage every memory
And we bleed out in the bathroom sink
And we fade out as the soundtrack sings:

You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa
You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa

She said get your hands off of my star
It's not your part but all your fault
And this jealous actress has a habit of making things sound way too tragic
Get your hands off of my star
It's not your part but all your fault
And this jealous actress has a habit of making things sound way too tragic

Of making things sound way too tragic
Oh this jealous actress has a habit
Of making things sound way too tragic.

You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
You're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa

You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa
You're like a black cat with a black back pack full of fireworks
And you're gonna burn the city down right now
Whoa whoa-ahh

And this jealous actress has a habit
Whoa

Seychelles got up angry and stormed over to [Name] and grabbed her by her hair. [Name] squeaked a little bit and looked up at her.
"You little bitch." Seychelles said and punched [Name] square in the face over and over again. [Name] fell down onto the ground and kicked her leg upwards and kicked Seychelles under the chin, she watched as Seychelles fell back and held her chin with tears falling down her cheeks.
"England do something!" Seychelles yelled at him, he stood there and helped Seychelles up and held her close.
"Control your daughter, frog." England said as he calmed down Seychelles. [Name] stood up and wiped away the blood from her face, pain in her eyes as she ran out of the room with tears falling down her eyes. No one moved, they stood there and everyone snapped there heads to England.
"You're an idiot. You know that?" Scotland said, taking out a cigarette.
"How am I an idiot?" England asked him.
"She likes you, a lot." He replied as he took a drag.
"Yeah, okay. I would never like her back." England said.
"Whatever. Be a dick." Scotland said and walked out of the meeting, France followed, then Spain, then Prussia, then Romano, then Italy..... Then all the countries were gone expect England and Seychelles.
"Do you still love me?" England asked.
".......not really no, we haven't even had sex." Seychelles replied.
"Is that all you cared about?" England asked her, hurt by her words.
"Yep." She said, "good bye England." She said and walked out, back to her house. England stood there, hurt, sad and heartbroken. He fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands. He heard footsteps walking to the doors and arms wrapping around him as someone rubbed his back and whispered comforting words into his ear. He looked up and saw [Name], her eyes filled with worry as she hugged him tightly.
"I don't care if you do hate me." She said, "I will never stop loving you." She whispered into his hair as she kissed that spot. He hugged back and sobbed into her jacket.

Sorry if it isn't that good, I delayed a shit ton and I wanted to do this over spring break but I got sick then I got food poisoning, I hope this filled the absence.