Home

Grady was waiting at the door with a look on his face. The look. "Sophie Elizabeth Foster, you are grounded." Sophie sighed. "Yeah, I thought so." Grady shook his head. "What were you thinking, running away to an ogre city!? You could have been attacked by the Neverseen! And you put all of your other friends in danger!" Sophie pulled on her eyelashes. "Well, it wasn't really my idea..." she trailed off. "Oh? Whose was it?" Grady asked furiously. "Biana and Ke-" "THAT BOY IS RESPONSIBLE!" yelled Grady, running into the house to the Leapmaster. 

Sophie walked inside the house to see Edaline making mallowmelt. "Please don't let Grady kill Keefe" Sophie pleaded to her adoptive mother. Edaline shook her head. "You should have just left it at Biana. No stopping him now." Sophie sighed and walked up the stairs to her room. Laying on her bed, she picked up her Imparter. "Show me Fitz Vacker." In a second, Fitz's teal eyes came on screen. "Hey Soph." he said. "You grounded too?"  "Yep, and Grady's after Keefe." Fitz pinched his nose between two fingers. "Great. Well, let's just hope he isn't at Candleshade."  Sophie nodded. "Wait just a sec, Soph. I'll add Keefe to this impart." A few seconds later, Keefe joined the call.