Truth or Dare part 1

Third person:

Finally it's 3pm and the three went home to quickly get ready for there all night game of truth or dare. So Marinette quickly hid all of her pictures of Chat and Adrien and replaced them with her new fashion designs. Just as she pinned the last design of a Chat Noir waistcoat, shirt, tie and trousers on her board she heard a knock at the door. She looked up to she a pair of lime green, beautiful, lake like eyes that she got lost in instantly. Once she snapped out of her trance she asked 'what do you want Chat?' after he realised she had asked a question he answered with 'well why wouldn't I come see my purrincess?'.  'Wanna stay for a game of truth it dare? Me Alya and Nino will be playing as long as we can stay awake'. A little giggle slipped from his mouth. 'If my purrincess wants her kitty to stay he'll stay'. She smiled as the young couple walked in on the two and Alya shouted 'DONT YOU DARE RUIN MY SHIP'.  'actually I ship this two' she says with a smirk on her face. As Mari had face palmed and Chat went bright red. Nino just stood and laughed before asking 'when we starting dudes and dudettes'. 

9pm:

The game had been played for at least 5 hours by now and no one got much of what they wanted to hear so Alya and Marinette had devised a plan to add a little chemistry to the game. The girls knew who was being partnered with who and Marinette wasn't pleased in the slightest.

Alya: ok New type of version so just remember that Nino your with me and Chat your with Mari.
Chat: yassssssss now that's the cats meow.
Mari: oh no this is going to be a pun-ishment.
Oh no I said a pun *she digs her head in a pillow that was just in reach without having to climb over Chat*
Nino: okie dude Chat truth or dare?
Chat: dare.
Nino: ok. I dare you to kiss Mari and not just a peck
*With a Cheshire grin he turned towards a tomato child and without warning she leapt towards the pink weapon of destruction and pressed her own aggressively aganst them with a knock of his tongue against the seal she let him in only to realize Alya had recorded the whole thing*
Chat: hey why did you pull away I was enjoying that. *his Cheshire grin had turned into an oversized frown now realizing the red head with his own lost cheshire grin*
Chat: ok Alya truth or dare.
Alya: truth.
Chat: confess who you would happily share the rest of your 9 lives with.
*oh great more puns*
Alya: oh errr.... hey Nino.
Mari: I ship.