The present

We all knew deep down how we felt about the relationship between chat Noir and LadyBug. However how did they get to be the loving couple with their besties officially dating. Well let us tell the story of how we all hide behind a mask 🖤. 

Marionettes POV

Cold and wet. Outside was a downfall of cats and bugs. Everyone was happy another akuma had been defeated.  Chat was flirting with his bugaboo and she asked ' why do you flirt with ever girl you see '. He pouted and looked sad ' I only flirt with you and marinette because you two are the girls I love. And maybe if you tried to use pick up lines you would catch my attention irl'. ' maybe I will try it then ' she sighed replying to his statement. She felt bad now for accusing him.

Next day

Marinette's alarm goes off and she knowingly ignores it.  So tikki pours water on her face. Gurgling and spitting as her reaction to the rude and awkward awakening. She quickly get dressed and runs out to school thinking she's late. ' hey gurl your early ' alya shouts from the doorway she's standing with nino. ' tikki ' she whispers under her breath loud enough for tikki to ear and giggle. She walks over to the young couple and asks ' where Adrien?' nino looks for his buddy and looks confused ' I don't know actually ' he quickly texts him.
Nino: hey dude where are you??
Adrien: oh sorry dude be there in 5.
Nino: ok well Mari was asking for you 😉
Adrien: really I'll be there sooner then.
' he was really excited to know that our girl Mari was looking for him ' he whispered into alyas ears and she threw a histarical scream which left Mari and Nino completely speechless. Confused and hoping for an answer when alya finally stops scream she asks ' what did you whisper to her Nino ' he just smiles and ignores the question and alya shouts ' MY SHIP WILL SAIL!!!!!!'