The puns get worse!

Now Marinette knows that both her crush... Wait no they are the same person but if he has her number he knows. Well she'll find out at school if he knows but she decides to texts Alya in case she knows if he has her number.
Mari: do you know if adrien has my number?
Alya: hey dudettes this is Nino and no he doesn't do you want me to give him it?
Mari: NO!!!
Alya: ok dudettes.

Good her identity is safe but she still knows his. However now she also knows who pounces in at any chance he gets to purt in a cat pun with LB and Marinette. And she knows that if anything revenge is a dish best severed with pun filled pickup lines.

Next day at school

" ok so Alya you ok with the plan?" she asks. " I think so...?" she questions her self and her bestie. " Well ok then lets let cat out of the bag ". Adrien walked over hearing the pun and asked litter-aly astonished " did you just say a pun... And a cat pun at that?" "No" she quickly responded nervous "ok" he said in a voice that made her instantly know he didn't believe her.

After lunch they headed back to their lesson but what nobody but Mari knew was that a little surprise for her sweet kitty.

(ik this was short but the next one won't be)