You owe me

"now you owe me something" she wasn't listening she was regretting what she said before 'atleast now we have both seen eachother topless' "heeeeellllooo" he was waving his hand in font of her trying to wake her from his daydream. She soon noticed and snapped out of it. "ye, ye what do you want" she replied trying not to look at his face. He slammed his hand against the locker beside her head so she couldn't escape and he used the other to make her look at him. He placed it under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. She gave up "come on kitty, font mess with me" she said tearing up. "M'lady I would never mess with you" "but kitty nobody said I was Ladybug" she replied with a smirk. "well that's what u owe me because you and ladybug know I'm 'kitty' so who are you really" she ignores him again and thinks of how easy she could be dating her crush if she just told him. If only she could. She wanted to. She trusted him. So why couldn't she. She nods "yes I am her but only in the suit" she had tears running down her face. He moved his hand from her chin to her cheek. With swift movements he swiped away her tears and cupped her face in his hand. "what do you-" "I'm a nobody I have no purpose. I'm... I'm clumsy and useless. I have no meaning I don't mean anything to anyone when I'm like this I am..... Nothing" "Shut up!?" he screams at her "I am not going to listen to you talking shit about your self when your in or out of the suit you are perfection everyday and I don't care what you say you are to me, Alya, Nino and the rest of your friends you are the litter-al definition of purfect!". More tears rolled down her face and she reilized he was being genuine as she looked into those lime green lakes of his. 'I told him and he said I was..... Perfect' she says to herself.