A nightmare

"No your disgusting. You look like a moulding blueberry, just stop trying your nothing and never will be. So stop trying!!" "what are you talking about Chat!" he slaps her so hard a handprint is left on her face. "what the fuck was that for!" she was angry now. "You think your so special well your not get used to it your pawsitivly nothing. And never will be"

She woke up screaming "shhhh baby I'm here just down" a soothing voice said from her balcony. She looked up and saw those eyes again. She smiled for a few seconds then frowned. She got out of bed she was wearing a nightie. She slipped on her slippers and dragged her feet to her balcony. As she walked up to meet that smile she longed for she already had river like streams running down her face. She reached the balcony but collapsed at the feet with leather coverings. She couldn't get up she was tired both physically and emotionally. A hand came down to offer her help and without hesitation she took it. "why did you scream purrincess?" "I had a nniighttmaarreee" she said through the tears. "aww baby, what about. Was it about what happened today" "nn-noo, you rejected me... Told me I was nothing buut you weren't Chat yyo-oou where... Well you know" she was still an emotional wreak but he still listened. "aww baby mew know I would never do that to you, you're my purrincess". He picked her up and placed her on the double sofa bed that was with them on the balcony.

After 5 minutes when she had finally stopped crying he carried her to her bed however she was no longer tired. "stay here tonight" she said with a smirk. "of course" he said back with the same smirk.