I do or I don't?

The clock strikes 7 and the two couples walked outside to wait for the limo that was purrfectly on time. "ok now please tell us kitty" Mari pleaded. "oh purrincess not yet,  don't be impatient baby" he teased. She pouted and crossed her arms. The limos windows where blacked out and there were two blindfolds sat on the table by the flat screen tv/karaoke machine."ok by the way I do know what's going on ma bro here told me while we were getting you your drinks" Alya copied Mari now with her cute pout and her arms were crossed. Her red hair matched her complexion. "awwwwwww babe if I told you in there then we would have messed up Adrien and Maris duet." (they won with the theme tune). "fair enough, but guys that was amazing!!!" Mari and Adrien blushed "thanks gurl" she muttered. "ok we will be there in 10 minutes Sir" the driver said in a very British accent. "ok thank you" he replied. "ok girls you need to put these on" he said as they both handed the girls a blind fold each. Alas was orange and Maris was red with black spots. Mari let Adrien put it on. Whereas Alya gave them both death stares before letting Nino tie it.

When they eventually parked the boys helped the girls get out the limo then Adrien pointed to the right and Nino guided his girlfriend in the direction he was pointed. However Adrien went to the left carrying Mari so she didn't trip over.

He placed her down and took off her blindfold. Her eyes adjusted to the new light. Once she saw the beach house... No Villa she freaked. She screamed with joy. "but wait what about our clothes?" she asked. "well I got my driver to bring the newest sets of my dad's line. In your size... " she beamed. The new lines where pj's and beach wear. "go inside girl" he said excited at her reaction. She ran inside and saw a large sofa a very, very large tv and a door way she ran through to see a kitchen and baking equipment laying out waiting for use. She ran through. The next door to see a large buffet layed out. She squealed and kissed his head. She ran up some stairs and saw two rooms a large, and I mean LARGE, bathroom. The other was a double king size canopy bed. It also had two wardrobes. One with a black door and one with a black and red door. She walked into the one she knew was hers and saw a walk in closet and she just see the end that had another room coming off it. "oh at the end of that is the room, luxury room, the stylist will be staying in." "wait a stylist!!!!???" he nodded and laughed she jumped on the bed. It was a water bed!!! She was so excited for tonight. In just a couple of days he was turning 17 and she had made him a gift, it was stunning. "we will be having dinner then at 10pm we will be going to meet the others" he said going red. "dinner is served for the young adults!" "yassssssss!!! FOOD!!!" they both shouted. They both raced to the table.

After dinner they both went to change into something more suitable. Apparently the stylist had been told of the event and had been told what the theme was and she was ready for the unknown. "so how did you and the master meet then doll?" The stylist said. "ermm... School" she hesitated. She smiled a beautifully sly smile at Mari and the girl went bright red before... "ok done" she told her spinning her on the chair.

"ok when you are done I was told to take you to the door then you would meet Alya

"ok when you are done I was told to take you to the door then you would meet Alya..  And Nino and they would kow where to take you" she said leading her to the door.