Caught in the act

It had just turned 9 am when Marinettes mother had realized her daughter had her fashion lesson today. She goes upstairs thinking she will just make her darling daughter something to eat. Little did she know the two were still fast asleep. Sabrina was downstairs making a huge breakfast for her daughter it was lots of pastries and sweets. As she was heading upstairs to get up the sleeping blueberry she could hear 2 sets of breathing. Tikki and Plagg were trying to get the two to wake up but their 'owners' but they wouldn't budge ... until Adrien got up and realized that he needed to get out NOW!!! he quickly detransformed and flew out the window but not fast enough. "what are you doing in my daughter's room you cat!!" she shouts at him knowing no matter what she was gonna get a response. "ermm...mmm well I ermmm" he stuttered scared that she might make a pie out of him. "arghhhh ..... morning kitty" Marinette woke up saying not seeing her mother still confused and angry. "where do you think your going" she said with a smirk and she pounced on him and he forgot about her mother when she pulled him into a deep kiss. When they finally pulled away he didn't anything he just motioned with his eyes to the trap door. Slowly she trailed her eyes when she stopped as she noticed her mother had watched the whole thing. "he he he........ hey mama" "ok ermm imma leave your breakfast on the table both of come down and explain when your ready" Sabrina says as she giggles and walks downstairs. "we have to tell her" he says and they sit there trying to figure out how to lay it out straight and make sure that they are they the only two that know. "I have to tell Alya if we are telling my parents'" she says with a VERY stern look on her face. "yer well i'm telling Nino" they decide to tell them together so she calls her bestie. 

Mari: hey gurl you need to come round and bring Nino.

Alya: why.......

Mari: let's say I know Ladybugs identity and Chats too.

Alya: OMG GURL WE'LL BE THERE IN 20 MINUTES GURL.

Mari: ok.....