What are they doing?!?!

"them two have been in there for what 10 mins and you can already here Adriens losing weeps." Nino giggled thinking back to all the times he had been beat by his bestie. "haha well Mari is UNBEATABLE and anyway she's not stupid she won't fall for any of his games" he laughed. "what?!?" she was so confused. "You know what I know right?" she didn't understand. "his birthdays in a few days and he gas a surprise for her... " he face palmed because he knew he wasn't supposed to tell her, that he was supposed to leave Alya out of this, but she was his girlfriend and he couldn't. "yes" she whisper shouted to herself. She punched his arm "can I know please" he shook his head. "please I will act surprised" she pleaded. "You won't be there babe" he smirked. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WON'T BE THERE" she sat up sternly.

Alya on Nino had decided to watch some netflix while in the hot tub and had their self's a little make out session. They heard giggling and screams of a winner and groans of a loser. The two laughed and carried on watching there movie. They could both hear the two and everytime Mari won. You could tell by the moans and the laughs that were being given.

Alya turned round and looked at Nino she knew how to get him to talk about the "surprise" he had ready. She got on her hands and knees and crawled up between his legs. He blushed not knowing what else to do. She had a seductive smile that wiped all his fears away. She slipped her hand down his trunks and he undid the buckle on her bra. He slid it off and she slid off her swimsuit completely and she took off his trunks. They did something very risky because if anyone was to walk in then they would have seen a very kinky sight.

They heard silence and both got up to place their ear against the wall. Out of nowhere they both heard a table snap in two "what are they doing!?!?!" they bother said before storming in.