no secrets

Alya was scrolling through her blog when she got a message.

Rose: are the rumours true!!!??? 

Alya:  what rumours???

Rose: that your ship has taken off;) 

Alya: what how did you know????

Rose: look at his fan page!!!

Quickly she turned on her laptop and searched with haste. When she finally gets on she sees the video SHE TOOK!!!"what the!!!" she screamed waking up Nino. "everything ok?" he managed to say before being dragged out to see the post. "what the ... who... how ... NOOOO!!" she punched his arm. 17k people ha seen the post already and 5k shares. she was going to have to warn Mari. NOW!!!!

She ran. Ran faster than she ever did and knocked on the larger villa doors. A very happy Mari came out in a robe. "gurl have you seen Adriens fan page??" "I don't know why??" Alya dragged her by the arm to her and Nino's villa and hauled her up the stairs to her laptop. Nino hid under the covers as he wasn't wearing .... at all. "look at that" she pointed at the fan page to the video. "I only sent you that girl how did someone else get it"?!!?!?!?!" Adrien walked in now, also in a robe, "oh we did that" he giggled. she looked at him like she wanted to congratulate them but also wanted to kill them. "oh" she put her head down. "yer erm we did that last night so that nobody would be surprised when we go back to school next week, you know its the holidays and we didn't need the attention on Monday. oh, and my phones been blowing up all morning!!" she turned to Adrien. He just sat there and laughed. "baby in sorry... IM NOT SORRY" he said scooping her up and carrying her back to their villa. "get your swimsuits on we are going to the basement!!!" he shouts up the stairs before slamming the door... using his feet.

Mari was trying on bikinis." oh darling that is stunning on you" the stylist beamed at the sight of her in the red and white bikini. with top and red shorts