Staying the night

"am I going to be kissing a chat or are you going to be a good kitty and de-transform" in a matter of seconds he wasn't Chat anymore he was Adrien. With a hand through his hair he started kissing her neck and biting at it. He was sucking at her neck when she started to moan. He had already gave her 4 hickeys on her neck. He silently unbuttoned her nightie as she undid his buttons on his Perl white, spotless and silky shirt. She rolled on top on him and sat on him. She was tickling him around the frame of his godlike body. His abs were as hard as a marble and his muscles made even an angel jealous. She was as thin as a girl that looks good could be abs harder than steel and her face was as red as a tomato. However her smile was as happy as a cat that just got given a ball of string. All her pleasure was being given to her tonight. But all he refused to do that night was kiss her lips cause 'the first time should be to make things official' "ok well I....... I'm-mm tir--edddd" he says trying to kiss her neck while talking. "ok then kitty You can stay tonight if you want?"

Shortly after they both got dressed again, she nuzzled her face into his chest until they both fell asleep. So innocent and cute they slept in peace and quiet. Both having the same dream of how they will become the perfect couple in all of Paris and how this would mess up Luka's and Chloe's lives.