Confronting the bug

Nightfall lands on the city of love and a certain kitty was looking for his lover while on patrol however he has not had much luck until... "looking for me?" a voice said behind him. He jumped and span ready to attack if need be. A sigh came from the pout that now made him look like a real cat. "yes" was all he said without stuttering like an idiot. "why are mew looking fur me" she said with a smile so large penny wise would even quake. " I wanted to talk to you, how do you know who I am?" "well when you gave me your number I had it saved in my phone" "so your a close friend?" he asked and when he looked up now realizing who she was his bugaboo was gone.

the next day

Before school Adrien decided to see his could be bugaboo and he hoped he could have a decent conversation. When he entered the bakery he politely asked to walk Marinette to school. Her mother sent him up and said surprise her. As he walks upstairs he is thinking about how to ask her without actually asking her. As he reached the top of the ladder he knocked on the trap door. No answer. He decides that she's still asleep and he goes to wake her up when he opens the trap door. He walked into her room and didn't see her so he strode over to her bed. Empty. He sat on her chair and was gonna wait bit he didn't have to wait long as she walked into her room from her bathroom in her pants and a bra she saw him and froze he turned to see everything he wasn't expecting to see that day. "H-hhheyy" he says bright red and about to do a Nino and faint but instead she does he runs to catch her. Slowly he lays her down and takes off his shirt to put on her so he doesn't end up in her state. He waits for her to come too and then transforms into chat and carries her into a back ally before carrying her to school. He places her down still topless and Alya comes over screaming. She stops when she realizes Marinette was wearing his top. She smirks and helps her stand up. Marinette soon saw Adrien topless and laughed. "well atleast now both of us have seen eachother topless" she stopped and turned Adrien had gone bright red and Alya was red with anger. "WHAT-TTTTT!!" she shouted at Adrien "why do you thinks she's wearing my shirt!" he shouted back. Now the whole school had crowed. He grabs Mari's hand and drags her to the locker room where he had a spare top in his locker. "now you owe me something"