12 - But i love him

Alexandra Watson

Again in the morning I heard Kate screaming to get my lazy ass off bed. I get up looking at her doing her makeup.

"I hate you" I mumble walking towards the washroom to have a shower.

"I love you too" she yells.

"Oh wait lexy" I turn back looking at her.

"You know we do this everyday" she says looking into the mirror and I frown not knowing what she's talking about.

"What?" I ask.

"Everyday I wake you up then you say I hate you when your going to take a shower and I yell I love you too" she says making me smile.

"Yeah cause I hate you babe" I say turning and locking the door.

"I love you too" she yells again and I smile looking into the mirror in the washroom.

After having a nice shower I get changed and go towards the kitchen like everyday where Kate was eating her breakfast. I look at my phone finding few messages so I open Lou's message.

From Carrots- I had an amazing evening today. We went to a nearby fare and I won a teddy bear for Eleanor, we even went on the giantwheel as well and she held my hand. Yayy!! Could consider it as a date. I think I'm falling for her oh and by the way she loves you! She thinks you're amazing :-)

I missed you my idiot. Sorry I didn't have time to check the dance on the net. But I promise I'll search for it before I sleep. Sweet dreams.

L..xx

I smile looking at that text. In such less time me and Louis have become so close we share everything with each other. Now that I think about it he is my best mate other than Kate and Liam. I don't think Liam counts now cause he's more of a boyfriend than a best friend. But still Li would always be my best friend no matter what. Wait. I'm not making any sense.

To Carrots- Thats amazing Lou. I'm so happy for you and El. Even I had an amazing evening yesterday, *cough* my first kiss *cough* ;-). I'm sorry for the late reply just checked my phone. Don't worry about the dance we will rock it.

See ya in school. Xoxo.

Then I see even El had messaged me and I laugh reading the name I saved for her and open her message.

From El ma belle- hey I hope I'm not disturbing you. I had a great time with Lou. You were right I think he likes me too.

See ya in school tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Night!

To El ma belle- I'm sorry for the late reply I just saw your message babe! I'm so glad you had a great time. Lou is amazing. I already ship y'all!!

See you in school! Xoxo.

I send then I look at Kate who's looking at me grinning expecting me to say something.

"What?" I ask frowning my eyebrows.

"So tell me what happen yesterday. Niall was shocked when I informed him what I saw. I'm so sorry for interrupting you and Li by the way. I made you feel embarrassed so how was your first kiss?" She asks with excitement.

"It was amazing Kate and it's fine. Not like you knew what was happening inside" I blush and she gets up hugging me.

"I promise I'll knock next time. Awh my baby finally had her first kiss" she says and I blush.

"You're embarrassing me. Let's just go to school" I say getting up and she nods.

We reach school and I find everyone glaring at me. I look towards Kate but it seems like she doesn't care at all.