38- Only if you knew

Harry styles

"What do think he's gonna tell her?" Lou asks.

"Honestly, I don't think he knows what he's gonna tell her" I shrug.

"God help the lad" Lou speaks leaving the room, while I follow behind.

We walk down the stairs finding Liam sitting alone on the couch using his phone. Lou gives a look at me and I nod.

"Hey bro! Wassup" Louis sits next to him and I sit next Louis.

"Texting Kate. That women won't leave me alone until I get her Lexy home" he gives a smile.

Okay! Wrong time but damn, he's hot.

Harry shut up!

"So where's Al?" I speak.

"Zayn wanted to talk to her, so they went out. Anything wrong? It felt weird, I mean the way Zayn reacts around her." He frowns looking down.

"No there's nothing wrong. It's just that we met Allie and was soon attached to her. She's made a lot of difference our lives especially Zayn's, it's super hard to just let go suddenly." I say.

"She's changed a lot too. Physically and mentally as well, it's evident" he tells with a shrug.

"Yeah!" Lou joins. "I kinda like this Lex better, this one's hot" he smiles and Liam blushes.

"So Harry tell me about yourself." Liam looks at me.

"I'm Zayn's cousin, but we've been closer than own siblings since the start. I like cooking and baking. I like cats as well but Zayn would never allow me to get one." I pout.

"Oh. I have a cat! She's beautiful. Her name is Lucy!" He says.

"That's so cute. I wish Z would allow a cat here!" I frown.

"You can come and play with her if you want. I don't mind. Andy told me you'll be attending our graduation." He says and Lou turns towards me and starts to eye me up and down.

"Yeah Haz? I didn't know this" he gives a fake smile that says you-little-bitch-your-gonna-die-how-dare-you-didn't-tell-me-this.

"I guess I might come" I smile back at them.

"Nice!" Liam says and I nod.

"It's been so long, since they're going out. Guys is everything alright?" Liam looks at us.

"Yes! Everything's fine. I'll go look for them. They're probably fighting with each." Liam raises his eyebrows "I mean that they fight all the time. It's nothing new" I shrug while I practically run out.

He might think I'm such a fool.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a lot of searching I finally found them. And guess in what position I find them.