31- Call me babe

Zayn Malik

Why am I fucking angry? A part of me knew this day would come right? Then why am I angry for no reason? Why was she crying like that? Everything she did broke my heart. She said she loves him and i felt like everything inside me shattered, but then she came to me and started telling my name. Just my name nothing else. Everytime she took my name it only stabbed me more and more.

I walk down the stairs leaving her alone. I can't even face her now. 'She ain't mine. She doesn't belong to me. She's going to leave.' Was the only thoughts coming into my head.

"Zee" I hear Harry when I reach down. He looked like he was going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I'm gonna meet Lou Zayn! He said he's gonna talk to Liam and then come here, he wants to meet Alex. So I'm going to get him. Take care of her" he speaks and anger flows into me.

"No. No one's coming here. I don't want anyone in my fucking house" I yell but Harry doesn't move or get scared of me screaming.

"Zayn she needs answers! Did you look at her? She looks like a mess. If you were in her place wouldn't you want answers. I'm going if you like it or not. She's like a sister to me and her happiness is all I need" he speaks sternly.

"Don't" I speak and I find my voice break. Fuck! I'm not going to cry.

"Zee I know how you feel. Trust me, if it's meant to be it will be. Bye bro take care of her until I come" he hugs me and leaves me all alone.

"Fuck" I scream punching the sofa as hard as possible but I stop when I hear the shattering of some glass from upstairs.

"FUCK MY LIFE" the minute I hear her scream I run towards my bedroom but I don't find her there, then I hear voices comming from my Art room and I run to it.

"Open the door" I yell as I find the door locked. I hear her laughing inside and i realize what she just did. I start to bang the door in order to break it. After a few tries there is a bang heard along with a scream. Her scream. I look at her and i find her sitting there with a bottle in her hand.

"Hey Angel" I say as I get to her. I pull the bottle from her hand but she doesn't let go.

"Let meh finish drinking. I like itttt" she sings putting the bottle near her mouth but before she could take a sip I grab the bottle and throw it to the side.

"Aww why you did that zaynnn" she pouts while I try to lift her up.

"You're drunk. What the fuck is wrong with you" I say.

"I don't know okay" she screams while I lift her and I take her to my room. I place her on my bed.

"Just sleep" I say and she pouts again.

"Noooo" she says pouting and then she starts to laugh. Even though I'm angry I find her so cute. Drunk Alex is hundred times cuter.

"Alex just sleep" I say realising this is the first time I called her Alex.

"Don't you dare." She points a finger at me. "Don't you dare call me Alex. I'm Angel, I'm your Angel" she starts to cry and I feel my heart break when I hear her say that. I jump into bed and I hug her.

"Shush. Yes you are my Angel. I won't call you anything else" I say trying to make her stop crying.

"Promise?" She pouts again and I nod.

"Promise" I reply smiling at her cuteness. "Yayyy!" She screams and hugs me even tighter.

"Zayn am I a bitch!" she pulls looking at me.