33 - Bad idea

Alexandra Watson

We just stare at each other for a while acting like there's not a single soul in the room. I still can't believe he's standing in front of me. Then it's like a flashback of all the good moments we spent together hit me and finally ends with the heartbreak he had given me

"Why are you here?" I ask with no emotion on my face.

"You look different" he says. Yeah cause I fucking cut my hair. Duh.

"I know" I reply.

"You look hot"

"Yeah I said I know" I reply getting irritated. Why can't he just get to the point.

"How can you!" He yells looking hurt.

"What?" I ask frowning my eyebrows. What did I do? He's the one who did everything. What the fuck did I do, he doesn't get to speak to me like that. Is he bipolar? Wasn't he just complementing me a few seconds ago. And why am I reacting this way, where is the sweet Alex who was sweet to Liam no matter what he did. Why am I acting like this? I think I'm getting mad.

"How could you do that to me? How dare you just leave like that without informing me anything? If you had doubts why couldn't you just confront me on my face. Why didn't you slap me, or make a big scene, or scream at my face? Why did you just run away like that? Christ who even does that?" I can tell he's very angry by the way he spoke, which makes me even angrier right now. This proves that he kissed her.

"You can't talk to me in that tone Payne, so you expected me to celebrate that my so called boyfriend kisse-" Lou cuts me off and I feel the anger boiling inside.

"Lex!" His voice is stern. Fuck him. Fuck everyone.

"Shut up!" I scream at Lou and all of them get tensed up at my behavior, can you blame me? I'm mad. I'm big mad right now.

"You! You betrayed me Liam. You broke my heart, how did you even think I would face you like that. If anyone else did that to me it wouldn't hurt that much, but you! You! I trusted yo-" Zayn cuts me off my coughing. I glare at him saying not now.

"I trusted you more than anyone in the whole world Liam, you know it would hurt me, you knew that would kill me and still you decided to cheat on me? And at what day? The day we celebrated our happiness? Wow Liam wow!" I start to clap laughing at him, while everyone looks tensed up, they must be, they're seeing this side of me for the first time. Honestly I'm seeing this side of me for the first time.

"You know me very well. I trusted you with everything in the worl-" Zayn coughs again.

"Can you fucking not?" I glare at him but he shrugs like he's watching the most interesting thing, I can see a slight smirk on his face which makes me even angry. Fine I trust Zayn with everything in the world more than any other human, I admit that okay? I accept that he knows me better than people who've lived with me, but can't he just shut his stupid ass and stand quietly when I'm furious at the guy who broke my heart. No he can't, he has to be a dick like always.

"I thought so much of you Liam. You meant the world to me, you were everything to me. Y-you can't just k-kiss someone l-like that when I wasn't there. Why did y-you do that to m-me. Why did you b-break me that w-way. You k-know I couldn't even breathe when I saw you k-kissing her, I felt like my w-whole world just c-crashed." I cry and I cry hard. Liam just stands there like he's seen a ghost, I feel a hand wrap around and I don't care who it is I cry hard on his chest.

"Shush Angel" it's Zayn!

"Yo dude! She's crying here for real, why the fuck are you staring at her like she's someone you don't know. The girl you love is crying and you just gonna stand there and do nothing? You son of a bitch" Zayn grits his teeth and I frown pushing him away. Don't get me wrong I loved everything he just said feeling something in my stomach, probably the zoo, but I didn't like what he called him.