30 - lou?

Alexandra Watson

"It's really you?" He asks comming closer to the screen. I sit up and look at him with tears in my eyes.

"Loueeh?" I say as teardrops falls down.

"Lexy! Oh my God it's you" he screams into the laptop.

"Hi" I smile with tears.

"HI? Hi is what you say after you just disappeared like that?? HI?" He screams.

"Oh my God. I missed you so much Lou" I cry as Zayn sits next to me and hold me while he looks into the screen with interest, I don't even know what Harry doing.

"Shush Angel. Don't cry it's alright" he says wiping my tears, I don't break eye contact with Lou. His expression softens when he sees me crying.

"Lexy! Don't cry babe" he speaks and I nod.

"I missed you Lou. There wasn't a d-day without thinking a-about you. I t-thought of you e-everyday" I sniff taking the laptop in my hand.

"I missed you too my lexy" he whispers with tears.

"But I'm really confused! What's happening? That day I lost you inside the scary house and when we came out I found everyone except you. Liam went mad and started to look for you and when I called you, you said you were going to the hospital to see your stepmom cause she's not well right? I told everyone the same and they said alright, but them when Li tried calling you he said your phone was switched off, since that day all of us has tried to call every single day but every day we get the same answer, switched off. You should see Liam now, he's so depressed without you" Lou talks and I'm left speechless. I feel Zayn tighten his grips around me like I'm going away.

"That son of a bitch cheated on her" Zayn speaks with anger in his voice while Lou frowns.

"What? No he didn't, why would he. Lex he loves you so much everyone knows that why would he do such a thing and hello to you too stranger" Lou sasses talking to Zayn. I feel the anger coming from Zayn but I just can't speak, I'm just shocked to think about anything.

"Lou! He's Zayn my cousin brother. And he's telling the truth the guy Liam did cheat on her" Harry talks this time.

"He wouldn't. Lex you know Li very well why would he even do that? And don't tell me you disappeared because someone told you he cheated on you." He speaks again

"I s-saw t-th-them" I finally speak.

"What?" I hear Lou ask.

"I saw him kissing her" I say even more confident this time.

"Kissing who? Oh my sweet Lord. I have so many questions right now. But kissing who?" He asks again.

I pause trying not to cry "J-jade. I saw t-them kissing each o-other with m-my own e-eyes. P-perrie saw them t-too, I know I s-saw t-th-them" I stutter thinking about that day. I can feel the wound still fresh inside me.

"That's impossible" Lou speaks and I frown at him.

"Why is it fucking impossible if she saw them kiss each other?" Zayn speaks with anger.

"Cause" he looks at me.

"Cause what?" Zayn speaks again.

"Cause Jade and Perrie are dating each other. The love each other and they're lesbians" Lou speaks as a matter of fact and I my eyes widen. Did I just hear him say Jade and Perrie is dating? Wait? What on Earth is happening?

"What?" I finally say without stuttering cause I ain't scared or nervous anymore I'm curious to know what exactly happened that day!

"First you tell me how on Earth do you know Harry! And why are you guys acting like you guys are siblings and shit?" Lou speaks. "You tell me you're side of the story first and then I'll tell you mine"