Partners in our crime -The intro

Love, can be described in various different ways. For some it might be the way that the significant other understands you so much ,just the intimate connection with each other, while for the others, it just might be the sexual connections between you both.
There might be love stories with just the cliche perfect ending where it ends up with both being married, having beautiful children, and living their life to the fullest. For the others, it might end up in the most terrible and unexpected way possible.

But for Jason McCann and Vanessa Summers ,each having a very opposite personality, come together and feel the most intimate connection emotionally, proving true the saying: Opposites attract.

Vanessa Summers is your typical white school girl, innocent as she'll ever be, with just one part of her she can never remember. But never did she know she was drugged to forget her past.

Jason McCann is just, again, your typical criminal boyfriend who loves his girlfriend to death. It's like only death will do them apart. He, along with his brother Alex McCann, run the world famous criminal gang where they do their 'dirty business' like drugs, money, murder, robbery. Name anything illegal, they do it.

This story unfolds the beautiful love between Jason McCann and Vanessa Summers as they discover their little secrets and share their beautiful and intimate relationship.
-----------------------------------------------------------