Chapter 17 - Your Tough

Flashback
"Alex is shot by Troy" Vanessa says as Alex tries to even his breath, his blood from his back slowly leaking on her lap and Jason speeding up the car is the last thing she remembers .

Jason's P.O.V
I watch as time 'tick tock's it's way on to the next hour. It's 11:00 pm and we're one of the few in the hospital.

We admitted Alex at like 7 pm or so and the doctors performed a surgery for removing the bullet and stitched him back into place. They said they've given him a heavy dose of Anaesthesia so it might take a while for him to regain consciousness.

I'm now seated on the hospital chairs, with my arm snaked around Vanessa's shoulders, who is seated to my left, head on my chest and eyes closed tying to drift off to a delicious slumber. Opposite of me is Jack, Jacob and Ryan trying to sleep but the tension filled in the air keeps then and V from sleeping.

"What time is it? " I heard my baby's soft voice ask.
"it's 11:30 pm baby , go back to sleep" I coo.
"No Jase, especially knowing about Alex" She says, tears threatening to fall.
'' Shh, don't cry V, I'm here okay?" I try to stop the tears.
"oka-" She gets cut off by the doctor opening the door, which wakes the guys up as well.

'' Jason Johnson? " I heard the doctor.
I changed all of our surnames to prevent major suspicion.
"That's me" I breathe.
"Alex Johnson is awake"

I quickly took to my heels and ran into the room revealing a very weak Alex, leaning on the bed with a medical pillow behind his back.
"Oh my fuck Alex" I look at him with tears.
"No Jason don't" He says as he looks at my tears.
" No Alex, I was so worried for you, I thought I was gonna lose you " My voice cracks and Vanessa comes and wraps her arm around mine.

" You scared is all Alex" Jacob starts.

"But you proved once and for all, Your tough." We finish in unison.

Alex smiles.

"Well, guys you know that May 15th is coming, and that's the day we take revenge for our enemies who don't return the money or anything related to us. Looks like Troy's gonna die this time." Alex states and I smirk.

Someone taps my shoulders and I look around to see Vanessa.

"Jason, and everyone. I have a favour, please grant it for me. " she says.

"What is it? " we all ask.

"I, I want to kill Troy."

-----------------------------------------------------------