Chapter 16- We're coming for you

Flash back
Jason's P.O.V
"Jason, Jason, Jason. Dont try to scream at me. I have your brother, safe and sound. Want him alive?  Come to my abandoned warehouse, you know the address. And one more thing, bring Vanessa or no more Alex." He quickly cuts the phone, not allowing me to reply."
"FUCK! " I seethe.

Present time:
"UGHHHH" I scream in irritation as harsh reality hits me.

"What happened Jason?" They all crowd near me as I'm on my knees.

"They-they took Alex" I sniffle. Bad boy or not, I've always had a soft corner for my brother.
I check the time, it's already night.

"Yo as much as I hate to say it, looks like we have to go to Troy's warehouse early morning tomorrow " Jack says.

"No what if they or whoever hurts him?" my Babygirl says.

" No babe, he said that he'll hurt him only if this other important person comes." I say crossing my fingers.

"Who is that? " Vanessa says.

I quickly looked towards the boys, mouthing Vanessa's name and I look at Vanessa saying " No one that pretty head needs to worry about."

I'm trying to be as calm as possible.

She smiles and that seems to calm me down.

"Okay guys, get your weapons tomorrow, we're getting Alex back.

~skip to early morning~

I groan as my alarm wakes me up.
Shit we have to go get Alex. I quickly wake Vanessa up and we do our business and go downstairs as I see the boys each holding their respective weapon bags.

"Okay guys ready? " I ask.

"Yes" They say in unison .

I'm bringing Vanessa as I just made up an excuse saying that she can't be alone at home with no one around and to my surprise she didn't fight back. So that's done.

~Skip ride to warehouse ~

I dial Troy's number.
"We're here,and we brought her. " I whisper-tell so Vanessa doesn't hear.

"Two guards are coming your way, they'll bring you." He says.

Two very muscular guys come and lead us to this room and my grip on Vanessa's arm tightens.

Then I see him.

Alex.

"Alex!!! " I quickly prepare myself to run towards him as he's tied to this chair until I hear a loud voice boom.

"Woah where do you think your going? "

Vanessa's P.O.V
We arrived at this warehouse place and Jase quickly calls the guy and whispers something. Then I see two very tall, muscular guards come towards us, eyeing us all.
Then they guide us to this room and Jason's grip on my arm tightens but I just shrug it off.

When we arrive to this room, I see Alex tied to this chair.

"Alex!!! " I hear Jason shout until I hear another loud voice boom.

"Woah where do you think your going? "

Shit is it who I think it is?

I slowly look up to see who the guy who said that is and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was him. Troy.

"Troy? " I quietly say as all eyes including Jason's look at me in shock.

"Please don't hurt Alex" I managed to whisper and I remember him, the guy who killed my mom, the one whose father raped my mom in front of my eyes.

"Ohh babygirl" Troy starts and I mentally cringe and look at Jason and see that his eyes are fixated on Troy, eyes gleaming with anger.

"I'll make things easier for you sweetheart. Come to me and I'll leave Alex." Troy says.

I look at Jason in fear but he has a smirk on his face indicating he has a plan, he motions me with his eyes to go to Troy.

"No Vanessa don't come" Alex warns.

"No Alex, come" I say as I slowly walk towards Alex and he walks towards me. I notice Alex's eyes shift towatds Jason and with the look that later appears in his eyes, I realize he also knows what the plan is.

Troy starts, "See that wasn't so bad."

And with the swift move I quickly grab Alex's hand and we both run towards the exit, Jason and the guys running in front, guiding us.

"NOOOOO" Troy screams and I hear a loud gunshot but everyone continues to run.  I thought no one got hurt and we all ran to Jason's car and Jason drives, Jack in front, and me and the others in the back and then, Once we're seated and moving, Alex is short of breathe and falls on my lap.

They guys and I exchange shocked glances.

"Jason" I say sharply.

"Alex is shot by Troy" I say as Alex tries to even his breath, his blood from his back slowly leaking on my lap as I see Jason speeding up the car.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Important!
I'm gonna be posting regularly every Wednesday and Saturday cuz I'm extremely busy with school. Sorry loves, hope you understand ❤