Chapter 18- Training

Flashback
Someone taps my shoulders and I look around to see Vanessa.

"Jason, and everyone. I have a favour, please grant it for me. " she says.

"What is it? " we all ask.

"I, I want to kill Troy."
-----------------------------------------------------------
At present:

**14 days to May 15**

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Babe, wake up we have training" Jase was currently pulling my legs away from the bed and I wrapped my arms around the arm of the headboard of our bed.

"Hmm Noooo let me sleep please!!' I moaned not wanting to get up.

'' I'll get you ice cream!" Jason shouted.

"Ice cream?!" I screamed in joy letting me hands go, which sends me and Jason flying across the room.

''Yep, your already ready for training, you sure do know how to hurt a man''
Jason groaned rubbing his back.

'' Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I kissed his back.

"Ahh that feels so much better. A kiss on the lips?" He smirked.

"Jason! I still have morning breath!" I groan as I push him away from me.

------------------skip to training-----------------

"Alright boys listen up!" Jason's voice booms. " We only have 2 weeks until May 15th, as you all know May 15th is the day we get revenge on others and you know have some fun" He winked at me. " but we will have to work hard and give Troy and his mates the most gruesome death ever so are you guys ready?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone say in Unison.

"Okay start!"

And immediately, I see all the guys stand in line in front of this cardboard ish thing which I guess is the model for shooting (A/N: I honestly don't know what it's called, but y'know in movies they have that thing and the people shoot in the red dot on it for practice? Yeah, that one) and they each hold a rifle and shoot it perfectly, making the cardboard model fall down.

" V, For you we're doing a different training so follow me" Alex comes to me.

"Okay."

He then brings me to this room where Jason is in.

"Okay babe here's the plan, our men will be walking in front of us, guiding us in as they shoot any of Troy's men they see while we will be at the back of them with I standing in front, Alex behind, and Jack and Jacob on either side of you. Then once we're in the room Troy is, Alex and I will straight off run towards him and starting fighting him while Jack gets his gun ready so we'll keep him occupied while our men kill Rudy. Then Jacob will bring you to the back of Troy and you'll stab him how many ever times you wish. This is the plan. Is this okay with you?" Jason says.

"Completely fine with me." I smirk.

"Okay so here's your training" Alex says and until evening I was training for stabbing and shooting and trust me, my hands are fucking dead.

"Okay that's it for today, we meet up at 7 tomorrow in the morning" Jason orders.

"Yes boss." They all say and get back.

Woah it's gonna be one heck of a ride, but I can't wait for May 15th.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey lovesssss!  I'm really sorry for this short chapter and I'm sooooooooo sorry for not updating real quick cuz I had my exams and I was completely stressed out and I'm gonna make it up to y'all by updating more soon.
I love you ❤