Chapter 8- Great escape

Vanessa's P.O.V
I just met up with Jason, we both went to the mall and bought A LOT OF THINGS and so, me is happy :)
And gosh it's already 8pm. Jason literally forced me to drop me but I politely declined. I just felt like I wanted a little stroll for some air while going home. As I was walking, all you can hear is the clicking of my heels. Then I heard the sound of someone following me. I occasionally looked behind me, but no one's there.

Really Vanessa? Too cliche.

But I could still feel someone's presence and the sound of leaves crinkling but also the sound of my heels. This time instead of turning casually ,I turned back quickly to see a guy behind me. Once he saw me look at him he started chasing me, I took off my heels and ran as fast as I could whilst having my heels in hand.
Then I saw this damaged brick wall and hid behind it and tried softening my breath.
I saw him through the holes of the brick and saw him look around and run off.

Whew!  Thank Jesus.

I quickly back to my house which was probably a mile away still petrified all the way.
Once I reached home, I locked all the doors and windows, went to my room and dialed Jason.

Jason's P.O.V
"oh my gosh man she really did that? " we all laughed as Jacob was telling this really funny story.
Just then, my phone rang.
The tag was 'Vanessa😍'
"guys quiet, its vanessa!"
" Ooh guys someone's getting laid! "
Of course it was Jacob.

Shut up

" Hello?  What's up V? " I asked.
"J-Jason, wh-where are y-y-you? She stuttered breathing heavily.
"oh my god bab-Vanessa?  What happened?  Are you alright? "
" I-I was chased by this guy Jase, and I-I-I'm so scared Jasey " she sniffled.
Oh my god it's been so long since she called me that.
" Okay wait, don't be scared V, I'll be there in 10" I reassured.
"Okay Jase, be here soon please"
"sure V" I smiled as I cut the call.
"guys Vanessa just got chased by this guy, and she's so scared so I'll be there in hers and come back tomorrow alright? See ya bye" I say as I rushed out to my Lambo straight to her house.
-----------------------------------------------------------