Chapter 10- BFF

I know that I haven't introduced Casey Scott (played by Kendall Jenner)  yet cuz I just didn't know where to until now, so here you go!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa's P.O.V
" Ikr and it spilt all over her!" I laughed as I was talking to my bff Casey on the phone.
"Girl we're gonna graduate soon in like probably two weeks!  I can't wait! " she shrieked.
"I know Case!  But I'll miss you tho" I said with a baby voice.
"Awh nothing's gonna separate me from you girly!  Anyways I'm bored so what about I come over?"
'' Of course Case, your always welcome here,also I have somthing important to say in person and not through the phone... " I trailed off, worried of how she'll react about me and Jason.
"Alright baby g, I'll be there in 5"
"Okay Case, bye"
"Bye"

I sigh as she hangs up.
How is she gonna react to I and Jason?
I mean, I've told her a couple of times about Jason but-

I was interrupted from my train of thoughts by my phone ringing.
It read "Jason 💍"
I immediately smile. He always puts a smile on my face no matter if we were near or far.
"Hey babe"
"Hey my sexy girlfriend, what's up? " I could literally hear him smirk but I giggled in response.
"Your smile lights up my world Babygirl, my bad that I'm not around. Wait, I can come over right?" He asked as if he already planned to come over.
"Um I don't know Jase, Casey's coming over."
" Casey?  Oh yeah your best friend. I've never met her, and you've told me about her a million times, so judging by the way you speak about her, she's a pretty fun person. Is it fine if I come over and meet her?  I mean it'll be like staying with my girl and meeting your best friend. Is that alright?" He asked.
"Um, okay, of course" I smiled.
"Alright babe I'll see you there"
"Okay bye babe I can't WAIT to see your handsome face " I smirked.
"Back at you babygirl, see you"
" Kay byeeeeeeee" I laughed as I hung up.

Okay the action begins.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry I couldn't post lovesssss.
My school just opened and so I was busy with that. I'll try my best to update.