Chapter 5- The plan

No one's P.OV

An abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. Every night, is filled with the horrific screaming of young girls. A mysterious manly voice, laughing as if satisfied with them screaming and crying.

Jason's P.O.V

"Guys!!  Come down for a gang meeting!!  It's important, very!!" I hear Alex calling us as I look upon the homely surroundings, Ryan on his phone, Jacob stuffing his face with a bag of Doritos , Rudy is nowhere to be seen and Jake is now heading towards the basement.
"All of us are here Alex, except for Rudy, he's nowhere to be found " I volunteered.
"it's fine Jason, we'll do this on our own and explain him when he's back. Actually no, I've always had a different perception abt him ever since he's here, even tho he's a newcomer there's something fishy abt him"
"but we trust him bruh, alright we'll watch out even" Ryan confirms.
"alright, here's the information I've got" Alex starts,
"yesterday, I tracked the mail, and it points to Mexico, so I asked Jake to use his skills to find out under whose name it's has been registered , and it's.... Troy"
"Troy?  As in Troy Richardson? " I snarled, anger filling myself.
"Jason? Calm down" Alex says and I try my best to soften.
"that bastard!  He was supposed to return us the money for the A-5 bomb wire! , but instead he ran away, and drugged Vanessa" Jake says.
" oh I remember that alright , I would've killed him for that, but we couldn't find the actual reason for why he did that exactly." I say, anger fuming.
"alright guys, wait. I just got a notification in my laptop. We just received a mail, from the same ID.... " Alex says.
We rush over to take a closer view and see the mail. It read :
" I see you've already figured out who I am and where. But just listen, you think it's easy with me and y'all will just fight, get the money AND the girl?!  Think not!"
I scream with anger as I lift the chairs, breaking them.
" don't worry Jase, We're gonna kidnap Vanessa and go to Mexico"
-----------------------------------------------------------