Chapter 6: Unexpected Twists and Turns

Rudy D'souza's P.O.V
I secretly watch behind the basement door as I watch Jason and his gang talk abt finding the sender of the mail A.K.A Troy Richardson. And yes I do know about him cuz I secretly work for him. I did that cuz he promised me a share of 'something extremely valuable' and so I came into Jason's gang as a newcomer. But that stupid gang doesn't even know that.

Troy's P.O.V
I watch on my secret camera where Vanessa's walking on the streets towards her house as my eyes fill with lust and anger.
"Time has come dad, I'll soon take my revenge on her and that stupid loverboy Jason for killing you and completely ruining me" I say as I stare at the picture of my dad, Vladimir Richardson, who was killed by those lil assholes.
"Boys! I want John, Jackson and Rudy down!  Now! "
That stupid gang of Jason doesn't even know that Rudy, yes Rudy D'souza is my man, and he tells me about everything that happens there.
"boys, we are gonna involve into a major plan. And soon, we'll get what we all want"

Jason's P.O.V
"well, since we know now that Troy is the person who sent that mail, saying Vanessa's life is in danger,im guessing he probably may try to follow her, or worse, kidnap her" Alex warned.
"I guessed that too Alex, I'm thinking probably we make the first move, and kidnap her.......... Again" I smirked.
"yeah" all the other guys agreed.
"well what are we waiting for, let's start tracking" I say.
"Okay boys, Jack, Jacob and Ryan, y'all go to the tracking room. Me and Jason will be right." says Alex as he looks at me.
I look back at him, an eyebrow raised in confusion.
Alex closes the door as the boys exit the basement thought the flight of stairs.
'' alright listen here Jason, patiently. Don't scream in anger, I don't want the boys to hear.''
'' Okay Alex, what's the matter? "
"don't get angry Jason, but Rudy works for Troy"
" what?! " I shout until Alex swats his arm over mine. "
" how the fuck did you come to know about that?" I question, my eyes filling with Anger.
"Rudy's been missing a couple of times during our gang meeting, so I decided to follow him last time. He sneaked at night so we didn't know. He took his car and I took mine, he drove for a while and suddenly stopped in front of a house,and I slowed down turning off my headlights. I saw him through the shadow of the moon, and see him calling someday. Then, I saw a man walking towards him grasping onto his hand for a shake. I then realised that it was Troy." He explained.
"then why didn't you tell me earlier? "
"that's because whenever I wanted to talk to you, the boys were always around. Sometimes things are meant to be a secret from others".
" Alright Alex, let's go to the tracking room."
-----------------------------------------------------------