Chapter 1- The meeting

Jason's P.O.V
I breathe in heavily as I run around the halls of Vanessa's College, trying to find her.
Ryan told me that we got an anonymous mail saying that Vanessa's life is gonna be in danger.
I got a couple of stares but I just shrugged it off.
I took a sharp turn to a corridor to my right and I bumped into this person holding a lot of books.

"Dude what the fuck man, watch where your going" I hissed.

But to my surprise ,I heard sniffling. I turned to see a short girl flat on her butt with her glasses beside her on the floor and books sprawled on the floor everywhere.

"I- I'm sorry" she stuttered.

I know that voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't watch where I was going sweetie, I didn't mean to hurt you" I tried my most soothing voice.

She finally looked up.

It's her, Vanessa Summers, my babygirl.

"Oh no, its nothing, I better get going "

She doesn't recognize me, ugh fuck memory loss.

"Wait!" I screamed.

She looked at me weirdly.

"I'll help you, after all it's because of me you fell. Here take my hand."

She looked between me and my hands and finally took it, got up and smiled.

gosh I missed that smile.

She watched as I picked up the books for her and began walking beside her trying to start a conversation.

"I'm Jason, what's your name?"

"I'm Vanessa, Vanessa Summers"

"A beautiful name, for a beautiful girl'' I smiled.

She blushed.

Aww she's so cute.

"Thanks for helping me Jason, I'll see you later."

"Umm can I have your phone number?" I asked nervously cuz I lost contact with her once her memory got wiped out.
"Sure, here you go."

She typed her phone number into my phone, waved and walked off.

I waved back, smiling to myself cuz she's safe.
My babygirl's safe
-----------------------------------------------------------