Chapter 14- The truth

Jason's P.O.V

Flash back
''You know what's worse Jason?  She was killed, right in front of my eyes."
I quickly looked up, my eyes wide.

"And Vanessa was also in the same house,when it all happened."
I looked at him in disbelief.
" No no, I don't mean what you think, if it wasn't for me, Vanessa would be dead." Alex says and I'm in shock.

-at present-
"Oh my god" I managed to breathe out.
"There's more to this as well. But please listen to me with patience Jase." Alex starts calmly.
" Alright bro, I'll try." I say.
" So as you know, when you were 17 and I was 23,meaning I was already part of the gang and you weren't." Alex starts.
" And if you remember, a few gang meet discussions before , you might remember that Jake said Troy was supposed to return us the money for the A-5 bomb wire but instead he ran away."
" WHAT!  TROY IS PART OF THIS TOO! " I snarl.
"Jason!  I told you to listen! Troy's not the only culprit! It's his dad as well " my brother glares.
"Wait what? " I give up.
" So since he didn't return us the money for the A-5 bomb wire, I tracked down his phone and went to the address , turns out his dad, Vladimir Richardson came to collect the wire for him. So we decided to kill Vladimir. And so when we went to the address he was present, I heard screams,of a woman. And that's when I realized, Vladimir was raping Eliah, Eliah summers. Vanessa's mom."

My breath hitched.

" And so the next thing I did, was just fling out my knife and stab him in the chest. Troy sees it and comes to attack me. And then I see a girl, about 15 years of age crying, behind him. That's Vanessa. He comes to attack me but once he sees his dad, he aids towards him side, and I take that as my cue and go pull the mother and Vanessa's hand to pull them upstairs of their house. They thought that I was about to hurt them,  but I reassured then that I wouldn't. I was surprised cuz that worked.
I then told them the not-so-dangerous part of the rivalry we had between each other. But once I told I stabbed Vladimir, Eliah summers cried. I was just standing there clueless.
She then told me that..... "
" TOLD YOU WHAT?! " I screamed.
" That Vladimir had already raped her before and,  Vanessa was born from that rape."

My heart just broke, this is too much to handle.

"Oh my god, this is unbelievable" I say.
"She also said that, he now has a child with another girl and that child Troy, wants to completely destroy Vanessa like how Vladimir destroyed her."

I was in tears now.

" We were about to escape from the window but just then Troy shot Eliah in the back and when he realized that, the bullets were over after he shot Eliah, within a swift move he took the gun which has the drug and shot Vanessa but that didn't kill her but instead gave her memory loss. So with the help of the gang that was outside, we went to the foster home, to send her there." He finishes as I stand in silence.

My strong baby girl has gone through hell without knowing it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay so you maybe confused of what's going on. I'll explain.
So, Jason saw her on the streets with her mom when he was 15 and she was 13. He liked her, hung out with her and asked her out and she said yes.
Then when he was 17, she was 15. And so Alex was 23,meaning he was p part of the gang. So that's when the wire thing started. So to get the money back Alex tracked Vladimir's phone and see that it's in Vanessa's house. He goes there to find the truth and returns her to the foster home cuz he didn't want his gang to be caught for their acts.
Then vanessa's 19 and in university, and Jason's 21 and they met for the 2nd time. Now at present she's 20 and he's 22.