Chapter 11- Best friend and Boyfriend

Vanessa's P.O.V
I was in the kitchen to drink a glass of water when I heard the doorbell ring.
" Vanessa!"
"Casey hey! "
We were all smiles as we hugged. She's been my best friend ever since I knew and so even if we haven't seen each other for a day, feels like a whole eternity
"Hey V, how have you been?"
" Really good, you? "
" Amazing."
"Come in Case, make yourself at home. I'll be back with a glass of water,or do you want anything else? "
"um, a water is fine please." She spoke with the most fakest British accent ever.
"trust me Case, your not getting better oops" I laughed.
"Fuck you" She said as I handed her, her water.
"Hmm, you wanted to say something to me V? "
" Umm, yeah but uh..." I trailed off.
"Don't worry V, you can always tell me."
" Alright Case I'll cut to the chase. Remeber the guy I showed you the picture of?  The guy Jason? " I asked.
"Uh Huh?  You mean the sexy beast who makes every girl drop her panties when they walk past him?"
"CASEY! just wait till I say completely!"I screamed with laughter.
"Okay okay carry on" She shook her head giggling.
"Um, I'm dating that Jason"
Silence
" YOU WHAT?!  HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU"
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah obviously. I mean whenever you used to talk about him to me the look in your eyes gave away the fact that you like him, very much." Casey smiled.
I returned it back.
"And also he's coming to meet you Case"
"Really?"

The door bell rings.

"That's him Case. Wait I'll be right back."

I felt goosebumps on my skin as I walked towards the door. He is the only one that has that effect on me and I'm glad for that.

"Hey sweetheart" he greeted as I went to kiss him. He kissed back.
" Hey, come in."
" Woah someone's all smiley today. Is Casey here?"
"Yeah"
"Makes sense." He pouts.
"Stop Jason your too cute." I held his hand as we went towards the couch where Casey was seated on.

"Well you must be the Famous Jason. I'm Casey" She gave her hand out to shake.
He gladly took it whilst replying " I know, judging by the number of times Vanessa speaks about you."
"AHAH thank you Vanessa" She sarcastically spoke.
I rolled my eyes.
" Well I better get going now." Casey said.
"Noooo Casey, you just came."
" I'm sorry V but I have this project for my biology."
"Seriously? We're gonna graduate in like two weeks. Even then?" I took a glimpse at Jason to see that he was already staring at me.

Gosh if he can't stop being cute I'll honestly kiss him like there's tomorrow.

" I know right but Mr.Jacobs really wanna torture us. Anyways I'll get going see you V" She hugged me as she shook Jason's hands.
" Okay bye Case"
" Bye baby g" She waved as I shut the door.

"What was that? " Jason asked.
"What was what? "
" She calling you baby g. I'm supposed to be calling you that" he said walking towards me and holding me by my waist.
"Awhh is little Jason jealous?" I said in a baby voice.
"Stop being so cute ugh I can't take it."
Jason sighed.
"Uh I'm pretty sure thats me whose supposed to say that? " I raised my eyebrows.
"Nope, your the cutest and that's final."
"Okay okay calm down Jason" I giggled as he kissed all over my face.
"Okay princess, I came here mainly to ask something"
" What is it babe? "
"Um, is it okay if you can come and meet my friends?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

Jason's P.O.V
"Um, is it okay if you can come and meet my friends?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

The thing is I want her to meet then so that that will trigger a part of her brain and probably make a part of her memory loss come back.

"Jason, you know I'm shy around new people...." She goes off.
" Please babe, they're like my family" I beg making that puppy face cuz I know she can't resist that look.
" ugh okay Jason, don't do that face again." She said.

Bingo

"May I ask why?"
" Makes me wanna kiss you so bad like there's no tomorrow" she admits looking down, blushing all the way.
" Wish granted" I smirked pulling her close by the waist, kissing her as her arms wrap around my neck.

Double bingo

-----------------------------------------------------------
Omg I just wanna thank everybody for my 64 reads! Thank y'all so so so so so much, means a lot lovelies ❤