Chapter 7- Is this love?

**A week later**
Vanessa's P.O.V
I'm so happy nowadays. Why you ask?  It's because of Jason. Honestly we got really close this past week, and we even went to Starbucks together!  I honestly sound like I'm fangirling over Justin Bieber. (A/N: See what I just did there😉) But what I mean is that I may or may not start to have a crush on him😙. I mean, people who're 15 itself even have sex, so I think it's not bad to have a crush. Last time we went to Starbucks, I literally caught him staring at me 3 times!  And as you guessed, Sparks flew, butterflies were going CRAZY in my stomach etc etc. Okay let's be serious, there's something about him that just attracts me to him and it's totally weird that he reminds me of someone I already knew even tho we just met probably a month back in the hall. He's just been extra sweet and us such a gentleman. He looks so damn sexy. And his voice is the cherry on the cake. But there's something that scares me too. Ever since last week, I've got a feeling that someone's following me, you know that creepy feeling like in the film. But I keep shrugging it off, cuz why would anyone follow me, not like I'm so rich anyways.

Jason's P.O.V
I and Vanessa have been hanging out recently. I'm gonna wait for the perfect time and ask her out again. And also side by, we are gonna kidnap her before Troy gets to her. The gang also got an information recently, that Troy's dad, who's Vladimir Richardson was killed 3-4 years back. I and the gang have a notion that that's probably why he's trying to get to Vanessa, but we have no clue to how it why Vanessa will be linked to him.
I was cut off from my thoughts by Alex shouting.
"Guys!  Jason!  I've got an extremely important news to tell you that I've earned from the tracking we've been doing for both Vanessa and Troy."
" What is it Alex? " we all asked in unison, tension rising it in the air.
"Troy's in America, that too in California."

Our enemy in the same state as us.
Are we smelling new murder?
-----------------------------------------------------------