Chapter-15 Missing what?

Short chapter, sorry loves❤
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jason's P.O.V
I'm on my knees,  hands covering my face, as I cry out loud as Alex crouches to my position to calm me down.

I can't believe of how much suffering Vanessa went through and due to the drugged-gun shot Troy did to her, she doesn't remember any of her bravery.

But I also think it's better she can't remember the fact that her mother died , or should I say was killed, she would become so depressed. It is also good she doesn't know that stupid cunt Vladimir is her dad.

But after all she should know her past, she has all rights to. She can't
live her life without knowing them, it just I think she is supposed to.
If she gets to know about this in the future, she will be broken to the point of repair because no one had the courage to confront her about this. So I think it's best to tell the gang first ( they're fam too, they need to know)  and all of us tell her, so in case she has a break down, we can all calm her down.

Alex calls the gang meeting and spills everything he told me, to them and I watch them stand in horror.

Once he completes, they all start at me with horror and sympathy filled in  their eyes.

I then state that I call Vanessa to come home now, and tell her. They all agreed so I walk back to my room and call her.

After a few rings, she answers.
"Hello? " I hear her sweet voice answer.
"Hey babe its me" I smile.
"oh,hi!"
She's so cute.

"Babe can you come to our house, we need to tell something important to you?" I ask.
" oh anything important? " she questions.

Vanessa's P.O.V
I hear my phone ring and went to answer it.
"Hello? "
"Hey babe its me" I smile, by boyfriend is so cute ugh.

"oh,hi!"
I can't help but blush.

"Babe can you come to our house, we need to tell something important to you?" he asks.
" oh anything important? " I question.

" you come babe we'll talk here." okay.
" Okay babe I'll be there in 5. Bye!" I say.
" Bye babe"
I hang up.

~ skip ride ~

I knock the door.

Jason's P.O.V
I hear the knock on the door.
"Guys I think it's her."
God I'm so nervous.

We all stand together in the living room as I go open the door.
I'm greeted by a smiling face.

"Hey babe" I saw as I place a kiss on her plump lips.
" Hey " she kisses back, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Hi guys" She greets them.
They greet back by hugging her.

" Babe, I know you just came but we have to tell you something"
" We? as in all of you guys?" She asks.
"Yes babe"
"Okay " she seems pretty nervous.

"Okay so the thing is-"
I get it cut off by my phone.
"God dammit."

I go to see Rudy's contact. I put it on speaker.
" You motherfucker!  What the fuck do you-"
I get cut off by him saying
"God bless you" I look at the gang in confusion.
Just then this black ball ish thing being dropped on the floor.
"Guys duck! " I scream taking Vanessa by the waist as we all fall down, my arms tightly wrapped around Vanessa's waist and hers wrapped around my shoulders as I hear her cries as smoke fills up the air.
Once the smoke subsided I look up to see only Ryan, Jacob and Jack.
"Guys, where's Alex? " I ask.
"He's probably around the house to escape from the smoke." Ryan says.
"Alex! Alex where are you!? Yo come out this ain't funny" I call but I hear no reply.
Just then, my phone rings.
It says "unknown number"
I answer.
"Jason, Jason, Jason. Dont try to scream at me. I have your brother, safe and sound. Want him alive?  Come to my abandoned warehouse, you know the address. And one more thing, bring Vanessa or no more Alex." He quickly cuts the phone, not allowing me to reply."
"FUCK! " I seethe.
-----------------------------------------------------------