Chapter 10

a/n

Sorry my last few chapters were so short I've been really busy sorry! ill start making them longer.

-

Jess's POV

I kissed Mason, "Bye." I said pulling on his jacket until I couldn't reach anymore. "Bye babe. I got a surprise for you then" He smirked and I smiled then left. I was going to see Katy, she was pregnant, finally!

I knocked on her condo door. She wanted to get her house soon. The people said she couldn't have it until she hit 21 and she was 21 now. She opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Sweets!" I yelled and gave her a big hug. I knew it was rough for her right now but she smiled for me anyways. "Come in." She said opening the door wider for me. I walked in and saw Ansel on the couch, so I was quiet as we walked into her bedroom and she shut the door, it made a little click sound.

I looked at her and crossed my arms. "Spill it babe." She smiled a little but looked down at her feet. "I just... this is to much. I'm pregnant and Mary she did this to Ansel on purpose." She said and started sobbing. I pulled her in my arms.

"Everything's going to be ok. You will have this baby and Ansel will get better. And Mary's in jail." I said hugging her as she sobbed on my shoulder.

"I love him Jess." She sobbed. "I really do! And he could of died!" I rubbed her back. I whispered, "Shhh..." I said it over and over and I held her for about 15 minutes and then she stopped. She pulled out of my rip and rubbed the tears off of her face. I watched as she sat down on the end of her bed and played with the ring he got her about a year ago. I sat down next to her and patted her back. "Look at me." I said and she did. "Everything's going to be ok." I said. And she smiled a little.

"Thanks Jess. I don't know what I'd do without you." Katy said and we gave each other a hug. She smiled at me, it was weak but it was enough to make me smile. "You're tough and I know you and Ansel will make it through this." I said.

We walked out of her room and sat down at the island in her kitchen. We ate cookies and drank milk.

Then I told her. "So uhmm.. Mason proposed to me earlier." I said looking at my cookie. She dropped hers. "Oh my gosh! That's great!" She said and gave me a big hug, but her smile was still weak.I examined the engagement ring on my finger.. It was gorgeous. I knew Katy wanted to get married just as bad as I did, but Ansel didn't propose. It was to early in their relationship for it. We went back out to the living room and Ansel is awake. He was trying to stand up.

Katy ran over to him. "No Ansel!" She said oushing him back down onto th couch carefully. He groaned, "I can get a cookie myself." He said. "I brought you one." She said handing him a chocolate chip cookie and a mug of milk. He groaned. "I love you so much you know that?" He said. She nodded and kissed him on the forehead. "I love you too." She spoke, her words soft and gentle.

Ansels POV

"I've gotta go. You two lovebirds can make love or watch a horror movie now!" She said walking out the door, Katy and I both laughed a little. I atee my cookie and drank my milk, then I reached over and put it on the cofffee table in the center of our living room.

"Come here boo." I said and she laid down next to me. She was so skinny that she fit. I kissed the top of her head. "Ansel I should move, I don't want to hurt you." She said. I tightened my frip around her hip. "No, boo stay." I said and she did as told.

"Much better." I said holding her close.

"Sit on my lap." I said and I felt her shaker her head. "Please Katy, I need you to." I groaned. So she sat right above my crotch. "Ansel Elgort. You're ridiculous." She said.