Chapter 6: Backstage Passes

Camila's Pov:

“Oh my god, I can hardly even walk.” I state rubbing my full belly as we walk back to
Y/N's car.

“Yeahhhh. Yo Mama’s will do that to you.”
Y/N chuckles.

“I won’t be able to eat anything else for a week.” I say dramatically.

“Naa, You’ll be hungry by dinner time!”

“Speak for yourself. I’m hardly going to move until tomorrow.”

“Well I hope not, seeing as I was going to ask you to come to our show tonight, but it’s no biggie you can catch us another time.” Y/N says kicking at a pebble on the sidewalk.

“Really? No I will force my stomach to be back to normal by then! I don’t want to miss out on you guys playing! Especially now that I know you!” I say animatedly.

“Ok. I’m picking up Kelley from her dorms at about 6 so you can ride with me if you want.” Y/N smiles as we climb into her car.

“Sounds good to me! Is it at the same place?”

“Yeah we always play at Abby’s unless we get invited to play at a festival or party or something.” Y/N states.

“Is it casual?”

“Just wear like what you wore the other night if you want. It’s the first night of the new semester so it should be more packed then last time.”

“Sweet.” I say and on that note I look out the window to enjoy the sunshine and wind once again.

~~~~~

“C’mon Camila! We have to leave soon so we can get there early and set up!” Kelley complains as she’s bouncing on my bed in impatience.

“I’m coming I’m coming!” I shout as I throw on my white converse before running out the door with Kelley.

“I’m so excited for you to see us play!” Kelley squeals.

“I’ve already seen you play!”