Chapter 47: I just Run

“C’mon Y/N!” Kelley begs, pulling on my hand for emphasis.

“I’m sooo tired, we’ve been grinding in the studio for the last week. Not including all of the interviews and podcast we’ve had to do!” I whine, sinking further back into the fluffy sofa cushions.

“That’s exactly why you should come out!” Kelley says, now climbing onto my lap and placing both hands on my shoulders.

“Come onnnn. Live a little! Ali even flew in for spring break 3 days early to come hang with us!”

“No she flew in 3 days early to hang with Ashlyn.” I say scrunching my eyebrows together.

“Come help me drink my sorrows away.” She pouts and I sigh, knowing that she was gonna play that card. Jess and Kelley had broken up earlier in the week. Jess claimed that the distance was too much and although Kelley took it well, she was still stinging a bit about it.

“I’m just soooo tired Kel.” I sigh out.

“What do I have to do to you to get you to come out and drink?” Kelley moans dramatically, squishing my cheeks so that she had my full attention.

“What’s going on in here?” Camila's voice rings out through the large room.

“I’m trying to seduce your girlfriend into coming out for drinks tonight.” Kelley answers.

“It’s not going very well.” I snort out.

“Maybe I can be of assistance Kel.” Camila says slowly as she comes into my view.

“Damn I knew I loved you Camila. Put that goddess of a body to good use.” Kelley says and promptly hops off of my lap, gives Camila a kiss on the cheek, and skips towards “the Upper East Side”.

I open my mouth to complain to Camila when she straddles my lap, sufficiently silencing me.

“So you don’t want to go out tonight?” Camila asks sweetly as she runs her hands through my baby hairs at the back of my neck.

“Mmm I just wanted to relax tonight.” I mumble out as my head rolls back, already at the mercy of Camila's hands.

“What can I do to convince you?” She asks in a lower voice then before that sets my insides on fire.

“I don’t know, throw out some options and we’ll see.” I answer back, circling my hands around her waist.

“Well” Camila begins, leaning in until her lips are mere centimeters from my ear. “If you come out tonight, I’m going to dance with you all night long. Towards the middle of the night I’ll be so turned on from dancing up on your sexy body that I’m going to have to drag you into the bathroom and have my way with you.” She husks into my ear, slipping her hands underneath my shirt. She runs her nails down my stomach, and my eyes roll into the back of my head at the feeling.

“And when we’re in the taxi ride home, I’ll still be so turned on from fucking each other in the bathroom that I’ll slip a finger into you. I’m going to tease you so much that you’re going to have to bite your lip to stop the moans from coming out of your mouth so the driver doesn’t know I’m fucking you in the backseat of his car.”