Chapter 13

After the concert we went backstage. I even ended up meeting The Lylas, Cindia, and Papa Mars! I had so much fun just hanging with the gang. I had only just met them today but it seemed like I had known them forever. I felt very comfortable around all of them. Except for Bruno. I don't know what it was about him but I still felt a little uneasy around him. He made me nervous. But I guess it's normal. He was after all Bruno Fucking Mars! Marcus told me we were going to meet up with some friends at the club to celebrate. Everyone tagged along except for Papa Mars, Eric and Cindia. They decided to go home instead. At the club we started off with some champagne to celebrate our engagement. Then lots of drinks and dancing followed. I having a blast with the girls and Marcus was having a really good time too. I was happy. "Best day of my life" I whispered to myself. I sat down to take a breather and Bruno came to sit by me. "I didn't get a chance to personally congrtulate you so, congratulations" he says. I smile at him. "Thank you Mr. Sneaky Pants" I say. He laughs. "Bruno I want you to know that I really appreciate everything that you've done today. This is honestly one of the best days of my life." He looks down at the ground for a second than back at me. "It was my pleasure." I smile. We sit in silence for a minute and then he says. "Hey Monique the guys and I were talking earlier and uh..... Well, how would you like to come along and photograph the rest of the tour?" Did I just hear him right? "Are you for real?" I ask. "Well.... yeah" he says. "You took some amazing picturess tonight and we all thought that maybe it would be cool to have you take pictures of the tour. We think the fandom would love that. And I would pay you obviously." I smile. "Bruno are you kidding? I would do it for free!" I'm almost screaming. Good thing the music is loud. He chuckles "So is that a yes?" He asks. "No, that's a HELL YES!" I say. We're both laughing. "Great! I'll tell the guys the good news!" He says. "Wait Bru..... Let me talk it over with Marcus first." I said. He smirks "Marcus thinks it's a great idea" he says. "What? You told him?" I ask. "He rubs the back of his neck. "Well, yeah. Is that okay?" He asks. "Of course!" I say. "You took care of the hard part" we both chuckle again. "Let's go tell everyone you said yes." He says.