Chapter 29

I couldn't stay on the phone with Bruno cause I was too upset and the last thing I wanted was to have to tell him what happened. I look down at my phone to check the time and a text from Bruno is coming in. It said 'Someone's rude. Lol. Anyway, is your phone blowing up yet?' Huh? What does he mean by that? I look at my notifications. I have a million text messages from Marcus and... Whoa my phone is blowing up with social media notifications. I had my notifications on silent because Marcus had been texting me since I left. I open up Instagram first. I'm scrolling and I see a bunch of notifications. WOW! Oh my gosh! Bruno had posted the picture Ryan had taken of us on the plane. The caption said 'Shout out to the most beautiful and talented photographer I know. A picture's worth a thousand words. The jungle wouldn't be the same without you!' Awwww! That was totally sweet! Totally made my day. Reading some of the comments though, not so much. Apperantly I'm sleeping with Bruno. I chuckle. Well I guess I kinda did that since he did sleep in my bed in Puerto Rico. Whatever! I don't care what people think. I know I haven't done anything wrong. I can't believe he actually posted it though. I'm smiling. I call him back. "Calling back to apologize?" He says when he answers. "I am Bru, I'm sorry. I'm just having a bad day. I can't believe you posted that picture." I say. "Let's talk about it over some food. I'm coming to pick you up. No ifs ands or buts about it." He says. I guess I owe him that. "Okay but I'll meet you there. Just tell me where there is." He agrees and we hang up.